Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jemma and I did a trade of doggie clothes. Olive grew out of the LD baby things, and I had some size 1 WL that were not being used... so , we traded :). Jemma sent us an extra surprise! a really cute soft leather tiny collar, and it fits Ellie perfect !! thanks Jemma

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Pretty Ellie! I just adore her in her new collar. It really stands out in her. I think a SL bow collar will look so elegant on her. Very beautiful 💕❤

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Her new collar is lovely.
thank you :daisy:

She is beyond adorable! I love the collar too, it looks great on her.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
thank you ! I think the bronze color matches her light fawn coloring nice :)

Awwww ellie mae! As if you couldn't get any cuter! Love you and your new collar! E we need to have Shannon from greenbelts make her a tiny little bling collar!
Z, you gotta help me pick one out. you know I love your taste !!!

She's so tiny and such a cutie! Nice collar too. :)
thank you. its such a nice collar ! so, nice and soft :)
How cute she looks....now you need to look at Greenbelts (-: I love how collars added just a little flair.
lol. yes, I think she will get a greenbelts collar :D
She's a beauty!! Perfect collar. How thoughtful of Gemma. :)
thanks Tiny ! yes , that was so nice of Jemma. Olive outgrew it and now it fits Ellie perfect. I wonder for how long :cool:
Pretty Ellie! I just adore her in her new collar. It really stands out in her. I think a SL bow collar will look so elegant on her. Very beautiful ��❤
thanks Meoshia ! oh, yes ! a SL bow collar , I will def. have to get her one. now... to figure out what color for my little Ellie Mae .... :love5:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ellie Mae.....just can't get enough of her!! So stinkin' adorable. The collar is beautiful on her. My items are coming out tomorrow to you, sorry for the delay. I have been bogged down in work.
thank you Debby !!! I will post pics as soon as I get your package. so far, most things are too big on Ellie. she usually can wiggle out of them :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts