Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww she is so cute! She is going to have a huge wardrobe to grow into!
thanks Stella! hehe. yes, she's already got a huge wardrobe. I hope she likes clothes. mostly she tries and succeeds to slip her arms out of things.. but there is this one little sweater that Debby sent her she's been wearing the whole afternoon and she loves it. I think cause it hugs her body and is not roomy at all but very comfy :)

She is just TOOOOO cute.....the little Sailor dress and the cow.... make me smile :D
thanks Jan ! I love those little costumes even though they are too big on her. I wonder if they will be too small next year... probably

So cute! Ellie lady bug is my favorite!

Glad my oops too big fits Tootsie! :)
I love that lady bug costume too . hehe. and the orange eyelet dress is one of my new favorites now. its soooo pretty !!! thank you again :)
Happy Halloween my little sugar plum!!!! Xoxo xoxo
Ellie says Happy Halloween Auntie Z ! and sends puppy kisses :love7:
Awe Ellie looks adorable. I almost ordered a Petflys dress and tee just like that on eBay.
thank you Meoshia ! I like the little petflys dresses. that one is size XS and runs small but still too big for Ellie. I also have the easter ones
Awww, little Ellie Mae....love her, in anything she wears!!
thanks Debby !! i am very happy with her. she's such a little sweetheart and i can tell she really loves it here and loves her sisters and me :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks Stella ! she already does have a very large wardrobe ! I just hope she likes wearing clothes cause she has been slipping her little legs out of the armholes with just about everything

1 - 11 of 11 Posts