Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ellie says hello everyone

1K views 40 replies 7 participants last post by  elaina 
#1 ·
I was trying on a couple more wooflink things. size 1 in the Be Fabulous top fits Ellie perfect like a dress. also, I tried on the puppy love top in size 1 on Ellie and its way too roomy on her and way too long.

See less See more
#7 ·
thanks Meoshia. the pink dress is really a wooflink top called the be fabulous top and in the description on wooflink it tells you that this one runs short so if you like things longer to order one size up. but it works perfect for Ellie as a dress.

can you see this picture ? this is the puppy love top and way too long and roomy on Ellie.

#8 ·
That picture didn't come up again. I wonder why? I can see your first picture perfectly. It's good Ellie is finally fitting into some Wooflink things. It's kinda just a wait and see on the rest. Maybe by summer she will fit more things. I remember the puppy love dresses, those were so cute. I think I bought two. One for Ava and one for Braxton. How long is Ellie? Wooflink runs kinda short right? I do remember those puppy love dresses running long. Ava's goes all the way to the base of her tail. I kinda like that fit.

#9 ·
strange how you cant see that pic. I can see it. I wonder if anyone else can see it or if they cant see it like you cant. hmm. well, I had a couple other pics so let me try posting these ones and after that I will give up . can you see these ones ? I think Louisdog may just be a better make for Ellie, but we will see. I'm only ordering her the happy day out top for now. I thought Wooflink ran long in most things. I guess some do run shorter and some run longer. The puppy love top goes way past Ellies tail and its too roomy in the chest too. I think Ellie is about 7 inches long but i'll have to measure her again to be exactly sure.

#12 ·
can you see the second picture in my first post ? its of the puppy love top and I was just showing how big it is on Ellie. I would recommend this top for your girl. its supposed to be a top, not a dress. so, I think this would work good. Not all Wooflink runs long . some do though

#13 ·
oops. I didn't notice your post at first. yay ! glad you can see the pics now ;). yes, cant wait to get the happy day out top. i'll be putting in an order by Tuesday for the next DC sale and will def. order that one for Ellie with the new LD things and a couple other LD things too I think

#14 ·
The new LD things are so beautiful! I'm hoping that order will ship soon. I got confirmation today that my Wooflink order shipped. I got two hoodies, 1 for Ava and 1 for Brax. Then I got the Day date top in pink and white, the strawberry cupcake in white and smile top in pink.

Which color Happy day out did you get?

I odered both organic LD dresses, the ribbon one in mint, and the other in charcoal, and the be mine tee in pink.
I will eventually get the other colors in the tees for the rest of the crew. Hopefully they're around a while.

I had Melissa add a couple Pretty pet things. I'm thinking of ordering them.

#16 ·
Such a cutie pie!

Elaina, I hope your done with snow shoveling for the winter now as I'm sure you had enough of it by now. Heard MA broke some all time snowfall records.

What a difference in fit on Ellie for the same brand. I ordered the Happy Day Out in pink and cream during DC 's last sale but it didn't ship yet. Hoping it fits Carolina. I just got the 2 LD items and they are a great fit and I love the quality. Will have to post pictures once I can get Carolina to stay still for some. Thanks for all your help on that one. I think that might have to be my go to brand for overall great fit. Gonna try something in Pretty Pet but might be a little roomy.

#19 ·
thanks Michele !

we're not don't with snow yet :-(. today they are saying less than an inch and then tonight into tomorrow , another 1 to 3 inches. I know that doesn't seem like much but ontop of the 108. 6 inches that we've already got here... its just way to much. but, I know its almost spring. I just cant wait for spring !!!

I have heard that the happy day out top runs small, so I am excited to order that one in size 1 for Ellie . it should be a perfect fit. i'm happy your happy with the fit of the 2 LD things you received :). yes, take some pics when you can !!! i'm still working on taking more pics of Ellie in all her other LD things. I still have so many here in size XS that I haven't taken pics of her yet in. I think for Ellie LD is a better fit than WL overall . there was one LD dress that I thought ran too small for her in XS ( the organic denim dress ), so I got her the size S in that one. oh, and one more... the strawberry dress she has the small and its a bit roomy but I think the xS would be too small when she's full grown. Some XS are too big like the bunny dress... she slips her paws out of it eventually. and most XS are fitting her just right .

I have one pretty pet coat but not for Ellie. the coat I ordered for Minnie. I did see the dresses Melissa added by pretty pet and they look nice and reasonably priced with the discount. but, for now, i'm just going to stick with LD and try not to order too much until she's completely done growing cause we already have so much here anyways. I am planning on putting in an order tomorrow for the current DC sale :).

#20 ·
I cant wait to order the happy day out top !!! it looks like it should be a perfect fit and I love how it looks on Jewel :). i'm going to stick with ordering Ellie the LD things for now. there is one WL I wanted to ask you about if you had it and how it ran . I forgot the name of it now, but its a sleeveless hoodie with a bow on the top of the hood and I think it has little pearls sewn on it and it comes in really bright solid colors ....

#26 ·
I used some of my rewards points on my LD order. I think I have around 700 or a 800 points left. After these orders I'm taking a break til April or May. Then I will make 1 big order for the whole crew.
ohhh. I love how the Junybell dress looks. I would of picked the black one too but the crème is so pretty too. cant wait to see Ava modeling it :). I just may be tempted to order that one. right now, I have over 850 rewards points , so i'll be using most of them tomorrow when I place this order before the sale ends. I think I will take a break now because we have enough here and I really want to wait till Ellie is a year old before I buy too much more for her :daisy:

#31 ·
Love this too for casual

Puff Heart Pet Dress
Put my order in last night. We got the French heart dress, macaroon top in beige, cami stripes dress, pink strawberry dress and grey stripes cardigan. Did you order yet? I may still add the triple dress in Lavendar.
oh, I love all those Juny bell dresses !!! i'm tempted to get one myself, but I will try to resist ;). what make is the one from bloomtails boutique ? that's very cute too.

I love the French heart dress. that's one of my favorites ! I cant remember the macaroon top.. I have the all in one with the macaroon and then theres the tutu dress with the macaroon .. which one is the macaroon top? love the cami stripe dress. I cant wait to get mine for Ellie. Love the pink strawberry dress. I have that one for Ellie . its one of the few that is size S that fits her good. roomy , but good. it runs alittle shorter than some of the others . I want the cardigan also after seeing how cute Carolina looks in it. hehe. I may order one on this upcoming order . i'm thinking of getting the triple dress in size S because I heard it runs short and I want it to fit Ellie when she's full grown. so, some things i'll order XS, and some S . no, i'll order today !!! ( I just tracked my package and it says out for delivery. the 2 WL hoodies for Minnie and for Tootsie )

#34 ·
haha. I just remembered the macaroon top :). its the one by Pariero , right ? I was thinking LD and there are 2 with macaroons :)

( I love macaroons ... now I want some . hehehe )

No no lol. I typed top by mistake. I meant dress. And I actually love those Pariero macaroon tanks! I am hoping they stick around and go on sale cause I'd buy one for all of my girls. I love macaroons too 😍. I'm hungry now lol

#41 ·
Just spoke with Melissa and she is going to add the hello doggie dresses. But just got word that she is adding those other designer brands! I think I told you about a while ago on Facebook. They are by Italian designers one is Walkies couture and the other IT dogs. I can't wait!
thanks for the size chart. Ellie is inbetween sizes. the xxs says up to 2.5 pounds. the XS says between 3 and 4 pounds. what about between 2.5 and 3. I think Minnie would be a size S . so, not sure..... I'll look at the new things M added for you before I order . I may be tempted to get something but ... maybe not. i'm trying not to order too much.
( I forgot , I already ordered the triple organic in XS along with the my beffie in flowers from posh puppy casue they had the flower dress instock and its out of stock on LD ). hope i'm happy with the sizes though. well, I know I will be happy with them right now... its just so hard to say what will be the best size for her when she's don't growing XS, or S ....

#39 ·
Just spoke with Melissa and she is going to add the hello doggie dresses. But just got word that she is adding those other designer brands! I think I told you about a while ago on Facebook. They are by Italian designers one is Walkies couture and the other IT dogs. I can't wait!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.