Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Ellie a new Louisdog carrier for Christmas. this one is the Wow chain bag in the pink and petite size. I have several carrier but they are all too big for just her. this one is very roomy though too for just her.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love the new carrier. A Louisdog carrier is the only brand I don't have yet. I think the size is perfect for her. As she will grow into it as she gets older.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cute! I love that size for the little ones. The bow is pretty!
I am very happy with it :)
Aww Ellie looks so adorable and comfy in her new LD carrier!! Love it!! The color looks so pretty and the bow is too cute!!! I'm sure it will be a perfect size once Ellie's full grown :)
thanks Kathy ! I love the color. I love that its a very pale pink, and not too bright. almost a neutral shade . yes, agree when she's full grown the size will be perfect :)
That's lovely, I look at this carrier all the time on line, it's great to see it in action so to speak. Ellie is so cute :)
thank you :). the Louisdog carriers are made really nice. I think you would be happy with one !

Ohhh how pretty! She's teeny! And so sweet!
thank you ! she is teeny. she'll be 5 months old in 2 1/2 weeks and weighs exactly 2 pounds :)
Love the new carrier. A Louisdog carrier is the only brand I don't have yet. I think the size is perfect for her. As she will grow into it as she gets older.
yes, true. I know she will grow some more , so , it should be a perfect size for her when she is finished growing :). this is my 2nd Louisdog carrier, but my other one is the grande size. the petite size is perfect for one or two small babies

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I am very happy with it :)

thanks Kathy ! I love the color. I love that its a very pale pink, and not too bright. almost a neutral shade . yes, agree when she's full grown the size will be perfect :)

thank you :). the Louisdog carriers are made really nice. I think you would be happy with one !

thank you ! she is teeny. she'll be 5 months old in 2 1/2 weeks and weighs exactly 2 pounds :)

yes, true. I know she will grow some more , so , it should be a perfect size for her when she is finished growing :). this is my 2nd Louisdog carrier, but my other one is the grande size. the petite size is perfect for one or two small babies

What other LD carrier do you have? You'll have to show me a pic of it when you have time. How much bigger is the grande vs petite?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Yay! Your carrier came in, that was super fast, like we were just chatting about which one to get. I think it's perfect for Ellie, great choice E! Give her lots of kisses from me, love her so much!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What other LD carrier do you have? You'll have to show me a pic of it when you have time. How much bigger is the grande vs petite?
the other LD carrier I have is called the Julie Bag. its no longer available but here is a pic of it on a site where it says its out of stock and I know LD doesn't have anymore left.

Julie Bag by Louis Dog - Upscale Pup

the grande size is about 2 1/2 inches longer in length, alittle over an inch bigger in height and around an inch bigger in width .

Did you hear back from Melissa yet ? she hasn't gotten back to me yet, I hope I hear back soon. I know she must be very busy though.

( will check on those xs thermals and let you know before this evening is over )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yay! Your carrier came in, that was super fast, like we were just chatting about which one to get. I think it's perfect for Ellie, great choice E! Give her lots of kisses from me, love her so much!
I know.. I was happy that the carrier didn't take long at all. awww, i'll give Ellie Mae lots and lots of kisses from her Auntie Z !!! i'm very happy with the carrier :). thanks for helping me pick it out

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
the other LD carrier I have is called the Julie Bag. its no longer available but here is a pic of it on a site where it says its out of stock and I know LD doesn't have anymore left.

Julie Bag by Louis Dog - Upscale Pup

the grande size is about 2 1/2 inches longer in length, alittle over an inch bigger in height and around an inch bigger in width .

Did you hear back from Melissa yet ? she hasn't gotten back to me yet, I hope I hear back soon. I know she must be very busy though.

( will check on those xs thermals and let you know before this evening is over )

Thanks Elaina. I still haven't heard back from Melissa yet😒. I may email her again this evening, because I don't know if she knew she forgot one of my items. And I'd like her to order it asap if she hasn't. As it takes forever to get Wooflink. Let me know if you hear from her.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Elaina. I still haven't heard back from Melissa yet��. I may email her again this evening, because I don't know if she knew she forgot one of my items. And I'd like her to order it asap if she hasn't. As it takes forever to get Wooflink. Let me know if you hear from her.
I still have not heard back yet either . I keep checking my email but nothing :-(. I had sent her one email on Friday at almost 5pm and then another one on Saturday with a different question. I decided to email her one more time just now cause I did just receive a package from doggie couture but it wasn't the collar that I was waiting for. it was the grey chi shirt I got for Minnie . I was hoping it was that Susan Lanci collar but that appears to be missing :-(. let me know when you hear back , and i'll let you know when I hear back :clock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts