Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ellies new Pariero came today !

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  rileytond 
#1 ·
She got 2 things but she doesn't like a lot of wardrobe changes so I only tried on one . its so chilly out so we didn't stay outside long.

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks Jessica ! yes, I am very happy with both things. the dress is so feminine and she's very comfy in it. and, I also got the Kawaii tee in the same color and I did try it on her but didn't snap a pic . the fit is perfect and it looks really cute on her. it would look cute with that perfect pink SL collar I have . the crystal rocks one :).

There are some new hoodies coming soon that I cant wait to get. one has little bear ears on the hood . the other is poka dot and more like a coat. I don't think i'll order my girls anymore dresses unless they are real bargain prices

#6 ·
thanks Meoshia !

I agree that this shade is a favorite of mine on her too. the Kawaii tee fits her perfect too and I am very happy with it. I also got Minnie the Kawaii tee and its a great fit and I got her the dress that I didn't try on her yet.

did you see the new Pariero hoodies they added with the bear ears and the one with the poka dots. def. want them :cool:

#10 ·
thanks Michele ! the color is really beautiful. I wouldn't wait too long if you really want these. I see that the xs in mint in both the dress and the top are low stock ... I don't know if you have seen on youtube yet but they have some super cute hoodies coming soon with bear ears . and also a coat with a hood that s poka dot. def. gonna get those ones before they sell out :cool: