Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

My name is Tahlia, I'm 19, 20 in July. I live in Australia and I currently own two dogs, a Labrador x Staffy x Kelpie by the name of Sunny, he's 4. I also own a Kelpie x ACD, she's 9months who's known as Serenity (I should have named her SpitFire..). I love these two dearly and there my best friends, I spend a lot of time with them and they love sleeping curled up on the the bed at night. Sunny is a very go lucky boy while Serenity is more serious and has issues with people/dogs but she is very smart and pretty obedient and very attached to me.

I love art though I am not the best, I like to write.. I am a pretty simple down to earth person really!. I like my time alone but I do enjoy company sometimes. I am currently practising 'Animal Communication - telepathically communicating with your animals' feel free to ask me about this if you like, not everyone knows or believes in this though so many people do.

Tomorrow I am going to pick up my Chi puppy, she's 9/10 weeks, I am not to sure. The pup is a female, she's sable in color. I am not sure what to name her, I want her to have a 'S' name because my other two start with 'S'. Two name's popped out to me, Summer and Salece. I don't have a clue what I'll name her yet... Just two name's that have popped into my head.

I've never owned a dog so small so I am freaked out a little, lol. I know I need to treat her like a dog so she doesn't become a little terror. I joined so I can learn more about this wonderful breed.

Thank you.

My current two;

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!
I'm also the owner of 2 large breed dogs..American Bulldog(female) & a Cane Corso(male)..I just got my 1st Chi last week so Im in the same boat as you..if you read my thread you'll see what people posted about health issue's & such..all in all..just give her love & try to socialize her as much as you can..good luck!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Your current furbabies are adorable... (love the big smile..lol)
Welcome to the group, looking forward to seeing pics of your new chibaby!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome, Tahlz - I am a former Doberman owner (Dary, RIP) and have an American Water Spaniel named Kali, as well as my new (in March) Chi boy, Pablo, so I know the stress of getting used to a little guy - very new concepts, like fitting under the fence and being sat upon! Your dogs are just beautiful - congrats on the new addition!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello Tahlia and Welcome, I loveeeeee Staffies. We had our sweet boy Max for 11 years had to put him down in Nov, he got along great with my Zoey

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your new girl!! Looking forward to lots of pix! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the warm welcome guys!.

BabyChiBlue and Widogmom, I am glad to know you guys have owned these small cuties around bigger dogs and haven't had an issue. I am sorry about your loss Wido, I am afraid of the day my older boy passes but that shouldn't be for a long time yet. I love Dobermans!. I didn't even think about fitting under the fence! ><.. Thanks for sharing this so now I know, I'll check the fence.

BabyChiBlue, I LOVE American Bulldogs! and Cane Corso's are so cute!. I sadly have never met any in person =/.. same goes with American Bulldogs but they look stunning.

Thanks Chideb, I love Sunny's smile!. He always almost smiles!.

Zoey'sMom, I LOVE Staffys to!. There so adorable and loving!. I'd love one in the future but not til one of these 3 passes away and I'm in no big rush for that to happen.

Thanks Kitty! and everyone for the warm welcome!. I am uploading the photo's now, can't wait to post them! :). She's so darn small! lol. She's so cute to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts