Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :) I'm glad I found a great forum for chihuahuas! The header on the top is absolutely adorable too! I live in Ohio, and have had a Chihuahua/Pomeranian Mix for a year and a half, and just adopted a teacup yesterday! I love Chihuahuas so much, they are my absolute favorite. If i had the time and money I would probably be on that animal hoarders show lol.

I went to school for interactive media design, and I do mostly freelance design, and work as a site administrator for a few others. In my free time I enjoy playing my acoustic guitar, writing and singing music, playing WoW, photography, and spending time with my dogs, friends and family.

Here are my Chi's :)

That is Annie, my Chi/Pom (and first ever dog!), she will be 2 the end of August.

And this is the first picture I saw of Mildred aka Milly aka Meatball, the lady I adopted her from sent it to me and I fell in love! She will be 2 on Christmas day :)

I look forward to getting to know everyone and reading about Chis :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi to you and annie and little meatball they are so cute how much does little meatball weigh hes a doll

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I don't think you sounded like a twit at all. We hear it alot and just like to educate the people that don't know there really is no such thing as a "teacup". I hope you didn't take offense to it at all. When I first started looking my chihuahua I wanted a "teacup" too. But with everything I learned on here I finally realized it was only a term some breeders used. You are not a stupid twit by any means........I am glad you joined our group to become more informed of the breed that we all love.

Hey thanks! that was very nice of you to post that link that basically tells me I sounded like a stupid twit for saying teacup <3 :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No no Im not offended! I just feel dumb now lol! I guess i just always thought a tea cup was a way to distinguish the size, such as "did you see that midget at the circus" lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts