Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday, Peter and I took all 4 dogs to the Park. I think taking all 4 was alittle much. we usually just take Minnie, Tootsie , and Peyton. it felt too much with Ellie also. she cant keep up to the walking pace of the others, so, I usually had to carry her most of the time. The girls got so much attention at the park. We met a couple with a very friendly Pit bull . Minnie and Tootsie were not afraid at all. The kids loved petting the dogs. it was a sunny day and after awhile, Tootsie got real hot and didn't want to walk anymore, so it was time to go home but we had a lot of fun

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, love all these pics Elaine! So darn cute, such well behaved pups. Mine also let little children....and young and old pick them up. Thanks for sharing!
thanks Debby ! they all are very good with all people , young and old. When Minnie and Tootsie were puppies, my mother was recovering in a rehab from a hip replacement. I would bring them every day to visit her and everyone would want to hold them and i'd let them.... the patients and the staff. I think that really helped to socialize them and now , they like people . I never did anything like that with Ellie, but I do try to let different people hold her from time to time so she wont be afraid of strangers :cool:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great photos :) seeing your Susan lanci harnesses is making me excited to get mine!
thanks Jessica :cool: . I love these harnesses so much. there's a doggie couture sale going on right now and I am tempted to get more... not sure though... I may wait alittle longer, maybe the sale will be even better for Labor day. Tootsie is wearing the Electric Pink color , Minnie is wearing the Pink Sapphire color, and Ellie is wearing the perfect / puppy pink color.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
These pics are great! Love love love Ellie and Peter. They are so cute. Peyton is so pretty. Looks like it was a beautiful day too. Glad to see your Pups enjoying it. Only thing missing is a picture of you :).

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These pics are great! Love love love Ellie and Peter. They are so cute. Peyton is so pretty. Looks like it was a beautiful day too. Glad to see your Pups enjoying it. Only thing missing is a picture of you :).
thanks Meoshia ! it was a beautiful day but Tootsie has a hard time going for long walks when its sunny out so, we had to cut it short.
haha, I was the photographer so no pics of me but I don't like to get my pic taken anyways :cool:

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Great photos! Your girls look gorgeous in their harnesses. I know what you mean about 4 being too much. I'll only ever take 4 if Hubby is there to help, otherwise we walk in pairs. Looks like a beautiful day for a lovely walk.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize how small Ellie is! She's so tiny!

I love the pics! I love coming here in the morning and starting my day off with cute Chi pictures. It really makes.....my.....day!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great photos! Your girls look gorgeous in their harnesses. I know what you mean about 4 being too much. I'll only ever take 4 if Hubby is there to help, otherwise we walk in pairs. Looks like a beautiful day for a lovely walk.
thanks ! well, Peter was with me , but still... 4 was too many cause Ellie doesn't keep up with the other 3 , so I have to carry her.. plus I took my camera with me so I was carrying it . I usually take 2 dogs when I walk them by myself. and when I walk with Peter , we usually take 3 dogs

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize how small Ellie is! She's so tiny!

I love the pics! I love coming here in the morning and starting my day off with cute Chi pictures. It really makes.....my.....day!
hehe, ya... Ellie is really tiny. I guess you cant tell when I post pics of Ellie by herself , but its more noticeable when she's in pics with someone holding her :). She will be 1 year and 1 month old in a week. I just weighed her this morning and she weighed 2 pounds and 13 1/2 ounces. so much smaller than my others. Tootsie weighs 11 pounds, Minnie weighs 6 pounds, and Peyton weighs 5 pounds

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
thanks ! well, Peter was with me , but still... 4 was too many cause Ellie doesn't keep up with the other 3 , so I have to carry her.. plus I took my camera with me so I was carrying it . I usually take 2 dogs when I walk them by myself. and when I walk with Peter , we usually take 3 dogs
I can understand, I didn't realise that Ellie is so tiny. She is adorable but it is hard when they can't keep up. She looks very comfortable being carried.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can understand, I didn't realise that Ellie is so tiny. She is adorable but it is hard when they can't keep up. She looks very comfortable being carried.
oh, yes ! she loves to be carrier. she also loves to run around my backyard but she hasn't gotten too used to walking on a leash

1 - 15 of 15 Posts