Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I'm gutted, for some reason no matter what I do I can't see it :-( and you know I love Elmo. I'd love to see a video of him when you try and brush him and he goes all floppy, that would be funny.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the replies, Elmo loves his adventures and is going to be gutted when my daughter goes back to school ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww elmo is so cute! :D the water looks so nice and clean! its so cute when they jump away from silly things ^^ last night my guy jumped away from under the desk while barking in a high pitch voice...still dont know why ;)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I love seeing photos of Elmo. I too have a black and a little bit of white long hair. They are so tough to get really good pictures of them because they black all runs together. The photo you are using as your avatar is a great shot.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I love him jumping back. Elmo is so lucky to have you. You really do have some awesome times together, don't you? He's such a good boy. Yea, black pups can be tougher to photograph. Sometimes I can't even see Lily Pad's eyes. LOL. He is precious as always. I wanna be Elmo in my next life. LOL.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the replies :p. It is sometimes hard to get pictures of Elmo's face because of him being black, his eye's often come out a bit spooky looking :D His favourite bed is dark brown and sometimes I have too look twice to see him :sign5:

After a hard day being Elmo ;)

The avatar picture, my daughter took that, she was lying on the beach and Elmo was watching some birds, he looks like he thinks he owns the whole beach :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
Elmo has the best outdoor adventures! He really is a gorgeous little man, I enjoy looking at his pics and vids very much!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts