Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i have a few piccies to show of my chi elmo who i have been told by a few people he doesnt look full chi but here goes :lol:

enjoy!!!
:wave:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
He is lovely...very muscular looking and strong.

He looks full chi to me though.

Whereabouts in the UK are you? :wave:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have got told he looks staffie cross as he is build like one :roll: i live in south east london

Just to add he weighs 3.5 pounds

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
That's tiny at 7 months. He looks bigger than that, he must really carry it well :D

I am in NW London..maybe you can bring Elmo to the next chi meet?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he has liver problems so he doesnt put weight on it turns to muscle he has been back and forth to the royal veterinary hospital in london he is such a sweetie bless him i got him from a breeder in hertfordshire at 4 months old i would love to bring him to the meetup what exactly happens though he has never met any other chis before and where abouts is it i am a student so i dont drive :(

·
Registered
633 Posts
he's so sweet. and yes he looks full chihuahua to me. some people have an opinion on everything, me included..lol. but it doesn't mean they are right and he only weighs 3.5 i cant see how he could be staffy cross :dontknow:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in the last piccie he looks a very muscular dog i think thats where they get the idea from :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts