Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just so you all know, my baby elmo has been neutred today! he had a retained testicle so needed to be done asap! when i asked the vet how long he had to stay in he said 3 days!! well i was absolutely mortified as you can imagine. Fortunatley when i rang, i was allowed to take him home same day as the vet had meant he had to stay in the house for 3 days!! Silly me!!

Anyway, he's been home for 5.5 hours and at first he was in a lot of pain and kept squeling in agony!! But he seems to be oming round a bit - he's had some dinner and a drink and is moving around a bit better.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that he's better tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just remember all the advice I gave you :wink: chico just got his stitches out yeaterday :p And he's good as gold now!! We had a really rough week though last week, he wasn't doing well. Did your doc give you something to help him sleep, and something for the pain?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
all the best.............when I had ozzy done 2 months ago he was fine right away and I had to try and stop him from running around all the time..........lol :lol:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Fingers and paws crossed for a speedy and safe recovery!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts