1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what Elmo got...........

Elmo checks a cake out...

Who needs a hoover............

The post lost our order so the company replaced it and gave us a pack of halloween cookies, he's not tried those................yet :D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
They look good enough for us to eat!! he is certainly enjoying them.

His coat is as glossy as ever - a dog shampoo company could use him for their ads - the Eva Longoria of the dog world!!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Elmo must love his chocolate cakes...doggy heaven. I just love your fluffy little boy. His signature picture looks like he has a nice blaze of white or silver on his chest. He is magnificent.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww, love how he was investigating them first then got stuck in, lol
He really is gorgeous and i agree with Jane his coat is in amazng condition, so shiney!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Those look yummy! Elmo looks like he enjoyed them. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
OMG! that cupcake looks deelish. where did you order it from!!! elmo is so cute as always with his furry self! :D i see cake crumbs on his tongue hehehe

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Careful Elmo - a moment on the lips = a lifetime on the hips. ;)

I'm sure you deserved them, and they do look pretty tasty.
I love the jack-o-lantern cookie :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for all the lovely replies. Elmo loved his cake, I'll have to ration them ;) He's going to try a halloween cookie today :)

They look good enough for us to eat!! he is certainly enjoying them.

His coat is as glossy as ever - a dog shampoo company could use him for their ads - the Eva Longoria of the dog world!!!!
I think his glossy coat is down to giving him a spoon of olive oil a day.

Elmo must love his chocolate cakes...doggy heaven. I just love your fluffy little boy. His signature picture looks like he has a nice blaze of white or silver on his chest. He is magnificent.
He does have a blaze of white on his chest.

OMG! that cupcake looks deelish. where did you order it from!!! elmo is so cute as always with his furry self! :D i see cake crumbs on his tongue hehehe
No cake crumbs on the floor by the time he'd finished it :sign5: The cakes and cookies are from here.....

http://www.klassycaninebakery.co.uk/store/index.php

It's the first time we've used them, we'll be using them again :D

:D

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Anne sent Lola & Cookie those cakes too and they loved them. I didn't have chance to get a picture lol. Anne I've posted Elmo some treats today. I'm so glad he got his cakes in the end, he's such a little sweetie.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts