Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Beautiful pics. Elmo is such a sweet little fellow. I love that stretching pic...I sometimes forget that Harley and Simon are dogs and then they do that stretchy thing and I remember. They are so much like babies. That last pic of Elmo is fab. Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, the one thing I'm not sure about with him are his toes, they point at all funny angles. You can see on a couple of the pictures that his back ones are pointing in and his front ones are point out. Sometimes they are all in line or just one may point in or out etc... Do I need to worry about this or not??? :confused:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i thin theyre straighten up as they age its just as their bones are strengthening as he is only a puppy still really. But im not 100% sure :D
I thought he would have been fully grown (correct me if I'm wrong) he's 6 and a bit months now. He's never going to be shown as I would imagine he's not 'breed standard' I just want to make sure I have nothing to worry about with his wonky feet :D

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
oo i personally thought they usually stop growing around 8 months ish this is what i believe? although they can grow slowly for a bit longer im surhis little feet will be fine :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Elmo is just gourgous...I don't think you have a thing to worry about regarding his little toes...very photogenic little puppy. I love the stretching as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts