Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
540 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
ilovesadie said:
Wow we call it the "lipstick". It's normal, hormones at work. Just make sure it can retract, if not, it needs to be looked at. Even neutered males like Ritz still get the lipstick when they are excited.

i call it the lipstick too :D haha hilarious.......i haven't seen his pinkie though :? maybe it's too soon he's 5 months and a half....

kisses nat

Yoda is 11wks and his pinky comes out daily! LOL

· Registered
336 Posts
I shouldn't share this after all my preaching about the rights of stuffed animals receiving the unwanted attention of amorous boy puppies but... :D

Fraiser's rocket shows sometimes but it's not related to anything but the position he's sitting in or the way he's being carried. He's never humped anything except for this one time.

I took him to work with me (I'm a teacher) on an afternoon when no kids were present last week. He was laying on my desk while I was doing paperwork. I have two assistants because I work with some critical need kids and have a double caseload. Both assistants were in the room.

There is a Piglet doll (Winne-the-Pooh's buddy) on my desk. Piglet is the same size as Frasier. Squeeze Piglet's tummy and his ears wiggle. One of my assistants commented about what a "good little thing" Frasier was being. I wiggled Piglet's ears at him. He hopped up and launched that rocket full-force on to poor Piglet! :shock: I was so shocked it took a minute to react and rescue Piglet. :oops:

Now, one of my assistants comments about what a "beautiful pig" Piglet is on a regular basis.

· Registered
85 Posts
Camilla King said:
Lorisbabychi said:
Oh goodness. I am glad I am getting a girl chi. I won't have to worry about "the red rocket" :lol:
:lol: :lol: Thats just what I was thinking...us girl Chi owners dont have to worry about the Red Rocket! :D :D
:lol: Me too! Thank goodness for females! :lol: Aren't we the lucky ones!!!

· Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
we call it the lipstick too, but pinky is just another name for it (im in the uk by the way) erm but his is out like constantly, and he's never humped anything as far as i know. Wow didnt know this would raise up such a converstion lol! :roll:

· Registered
53 Posts
This is too funny guys! I had no Idea this would bring so much attention, WOW! Ya my little boy shy, does the same thing! only, he trys to use my sisters leg! how grosse! He is a sicko some times, He is used as a stud, so as long as he only does that to other female Chi's, and not people, then were good! :lol:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.