Chihuahua People Forum banner

Emilee May & Chico being brats

608 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Jessbell 
#1 ·
Emilee May is such a little brat. She loves to play but it is not nice. She plays rough which drives Chico nuts. Here is a photo (sorry it is blurry - but you can see what I mean).

And here she is being a little angel.

These photos were taken two weeks ago, since then they have been playing
nice - no more biting and pulling on Chico's cheek.

See less See more
#2 ·
Mine do the same thing, also. Pedro, my littlest one, is the brat! But Max puts him in his place when he gets too carried away! Then Pedro gets this innocent look and demeanor like "Oh sorry....don't know what got into me! HaHa!!"................Also....Nice piano in the background there. Do you play?

#4 ·
Pookypeds said:
Mine do the same thing, also. Pedro, my littlest one, is the brat! But Max puts him in his place when he gets too carried away! Then Pedro gets this innocent look and demeanor like "Oh sorry....don't know what got into me! HaHa!!"................Also....Nice piano in the background there. Do you play?

LOL - Actually my two daughters play the piano. As for myself - let's just say I have no musical bone in my body - sing horribly off key....

#12 ·
Jangles021204 said:
How old is she? That last photo is too cute! She looks so innocent, lol.
Emilee was 13 weeks old in that picture. She is now 15 weeks old. Both of her ears are now standing up. Their play is not so intense or rough. Chico loves to body slam her and pin her down. He is gentle enough and never bites very hard. Emilee is usually the one that starts it .... once she backs off or submits he immediatly stops the rough play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.