Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
705 Posts
Must be the weather. I bathed my two girls today. Looks like Emma was quite enjoying a bath, unlike my two. They just try to swim all the time. Bless their little hearts!!!!

Fran.:)

·
Banned
705 Posts
Well, there's not enough water for them to swim. That's the strange thing. I could make the bath deeper, but they seem afraid of the water. It's just that everytime I pick them out of the water a little, to wash their tummy/legs, etc., they just go mad with their little legs trying to swim. It looks so cute, but I know they are anxious, so I just get it over with as quickly as possible. Poor babies!! Gotta be clean little girls though, I have an asthmatic daughter, so I like to keep all the dogs clean, bathed and brushed, just so she doesn't start getting wheezy.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi

Hi I bath Emma every week cos she gets flaky skin and the vet gave us this shampoo to do weekly.
She does not seen to mind it only takes 10 mins to bath her and dry her!!
Plus we are all Astmatic so best to keep ontop of her coat and stops them shedding as bad I find.
Alot easier to do than my Bulldogs used to be!!
After the bath she gets extra cuddles which is her favorite bit!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
i don't bath henry that often as he does not smell & it says in my chihuahua book not to bath too often as this can dry the skin out & strip the natural oils out the coat?

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awww...Emma looks so cute soaking wet. This reminds me to take photos of Bella during her bath (LOL).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts