Discussion Starter #1
All cozy
Emma in her dress
Her costume for 2008 Halloween

Oh no, Im sorry they are so big I am not sure how to resize them

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Emma is a pretty little girl! I love her dress she looks fabulous!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
How sweet! and I love the Halloween costume. I have to show DH this post, he thought I was silly buying Babs a costume to greet trick or treaters.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Emma is so cute expecially in the pink gingham dress. Halloween is cute too but I just think the pink dress kinda reminded me of the wizard of oz for some reason?

·
Registered
354 Posts
She's so cute! I love the last one, my mom dressed up our older dog a few years ago at halloween while she was handing out candy and all the kids just loved it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
lmao

Im loving the halloween costume, all my dog have costumes for halloween.
The big dog will be Zorro, or as he preferes Dogtanion.

I love Halloween, will u take her trick or treating?

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
yay! I love her shes so cute! I love the pink gingham i want that dress so bad, and the halloween costume, Im getting one for precious this year but she hasnt told me what she wants yet lol Junior our king charles cav is being a hot dog lol its the funnyest outfit..!xx

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The pink dress I got at a second hand shop it was an infant`s dress it just needed tiny alterations. I always check at Value Village and GoodWill to see if there`s any newborn or premie clothes that will fit Emma..

Emma is definately going to be greeting kids this year unless I can bribe a friend into letting me go out with their kids :p

thanks for all the nice things you have all said about Emma she`s my lil Diva Princess

·
Registered
803 Posts
Oh what a darling little girl she looks sooooooooooo cute

1 - 20 of 20 Posts