Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Hello, Emmie May is our first Chi and we just love her! However, she is very adamant about having accidents in our living room. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for us? Thanks! Dawn & Doug

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hello2:

I would suggest you take some time and read around the board.
There is some very good information and tips here.
Do a search for the problem you are experiencing.

We love pictures here, if you can post a pic of your baby, we would love to see her.

Also, how old is she and how long have you had her?

·
Registered
675 Posts
hi and welcome :wave: why not go to the newbie section and introduce yourself there? then you can go to the pictures page and post lots of piccies of Emmie May (cute name btw!). you should find lots of tips if you search around the site.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Hi :wave: :wave:

Before you go searching you can make sure you are cleaning the spots up with Natures Miracle or a vinegar solution!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for all the help!!!

When I signed up for this site, I posted a "Hello" in the newbie section. I am not new to computers, and I believe I did everything I was supposed to do. Actually, I did nothing different than when I posted this, so, where is my posting in the newbie section? Also, I will post my pics when I am at home with the right program to make the pics small enough for this site. We have had Emmie May only 3 weeks, we're estimating her age to be about 10 weeks old now. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts