Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...finally made their big entrance today! Emmy free whelped her litter of 6 this morning. There were no complications, and everyone is healthy and happy. Although, there is a very tiny runt. She is nursing and is very active, so I'm hoping she has no problems. If she makes it, we're gonna keep her instead of homing her. This litter consists of 5 girls and only 1 boy. We have quite the variety....

Maria, Mickie, Melina, Layla, Hunter, and Maryse

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh look how beautiful they are!!! That little one on the end has me a bit worried. Healthy puppies usually lie on their bellies and sick ones roll to their sides. I hope she makes it. It is a gorgeous litter. Congratulations.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is the runt, we're really doubting she makes it. But, we're hoping. I'm always checkin' in to make sure she is nursing. I'm praying she can get her strength up and make it.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww wow very gorjuss babys hope the little one thrives awwww so cute and wow thats a big litter well done emmy xxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is the runt, we're really doubting she makes it. But, we're hoping. I'm always checkin' in to make sure she is nursing. I'm praying she can get her strength up and make it.
I hope so too!! :) I can't wait to watch these cuties grow up. Take lots of pictures!!! Oh, I can smell the puppy breath from here! :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Awww beautiful! I'm praying for the little one, she doesn't look good :(. Make sure you keep her really warm and you are making sure she is nursing so that's really all you can do, you want to make sure she's not getting dehydrated if you give her extra heat so supplement if you want.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's father to my Isaac and Rowdy also...lol. I LOVE his pups! I think this litter gets it's color from Emmy. Louie usually throws alot of fawn, but seems to throw more color variations with her. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations Rosa.. wow, 6 pups, a big litter. So happy to hear Emmy had no problem delivering them. They are adorable babies and I will be saying a prayer for the tiny one. Deb

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw so cute I love the dad and the babies.I will say a prayer for the little one.I hope she makes it because she is really cute.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Oh how beautiful!!!! I am in loveeeeee :) Congrats to you and you certainly have my prayers for your lil runt. I look forward to more pics and to watch them grow :) They are stunning :)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Very, very precious! :love4: I'm rooting for the the sweet little one...Maryse is it? I hope she makes it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Healthy puppies usually lie on their bellies and sick ones roll to their sides.
I didn't know that...Interesting! Wonder if something like that applies to rabbits too.. and also wonder why that is, period. Google time!

I hope the little one makes it. And they are sooo beautiful. The dad's so handsome too. Can't wait to see them grow up.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts