Chihuahua People Forum banner

Emotions

9K views 183 replies 17 participants last post by  Camilla 
imkari said:
O.k. Kelly, I will take your dare! :lol:

"My sister is getting her ultrasound done today. I told her to be prepared because they will use :ky: on her belly. When I got mine done it was so cold, brrrrr."

Damn I'm good! :D

That was too easy :lol:

Kemo's mamma said:
imkari said:
OMG that is too hiliarious! How did I miss that one? :shock:

Kelly you didn't state the level of difficulty! :lol: I could have made a super steamy one but it would have been nasty any way I put it! :lol:
Thank you for the cleaner version.....we appreciate it here at chi people! Kelly shame :blackeye: :lol:
Hey now, my challenge was to Kari and she kept it clean. Suzi was the bad girl! Bad bad girl Suzi :p

(shhh Suzi, don't tell Victoria (Kemo's mamma) but it was really funny heehee)

Anonymous said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: UH NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Suzi...........................

*saying sarcastically to my self*Hmmmmmm I wonder who guest could be..I just don't have any idea :dontknow: :booty:

Hi Victoria :wave: :angel11:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:protest: I will protest for Suzi to stay here! I personally think Suzi's :pottytrain5: potty mouth is funny! You need to spice it up occasionally so it doesn't get :sleepy4: .
I would love to see :spiderman: and :sign4: go at it! That would be so cool :headbang: ! Suzi, no more talk about :ky: I would be so sad :sad5: to see your :booty: get the boot out the door. At least it wouldn't get stuck thanks to the :ky: . You would slide right through :laughing9: . :eek:ccasion5: Now let's all have a drink but not get to crazy, lord know what could happen then :drunken: .

Honestly I don't even curse lol I really don't know where I picked that up from :? maybe all the time I spent in a tattoo shop w/ the husband. He doesn't curse at home but at the shop they have such potty mouths :pottytrain4: they think they are so cool :headbang:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.