Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've reached the end of the insanity LOL I had found a puppy that I really really wanted, fell in serious love with....higher then my price range of course. I asked a price reduction and the breeder said she couldn't. I talked to her for a while and she told me about the pups, the food, the care and also the pups were born by C section. I honestly really liked the woman, I got a good vibe from her, so I was seriusly disappointed with the no go :-(

However, despite all the cute lil pups I have seen, and maybe even in part of the fishy situations I have seen and people I have talked to I had a serious talk with my hubby and its offical lol I have put in a higher price for this girls pups, I have my heart set on the first pic but the second is cute too. I am not sure the sexes, I THINK she said they were female but I am not certain as I was so disappointed at the time. So anyway, I sent her an e mail saying I would take one of them. I am waiting to hear back but I know they are still available as she updated the ad about an hour ago (there were 3 pups, now down to 2) lol ok so this is offically one of my new babies

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ooooooooooo EXCITING!! I think the first baby is simply adorable (I like his shape better) but I agree...the second is very very sweet as well! You can't go wrong either way. So....GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to hear what happens next! :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mandy, I really liked the one from lastnight too but I haven't heard anything from the e mail I sent and I have to be careful because I by accident sent an e mail to an ad that was a year old lol and there was no date on the pup from lastnight when I checked, so I am not certain its an up to date ad. So since i didn't hear anything back I pretty much assume its old or pup is gone, it was a serious low price too lol I heard back from all but 2 I think

lol Though I was in love pretty much from the start with pic number up up there, I just gave up on it right away with the price being higher then I *was* going to spend lol The things we do for "puppy" love lol

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Awwwww. :love4:

They are both adorable, though I think I'd choose #2. But it would be an awfully hard choice. I wouldn't be disappointed in the LEAST if only #1 was left. They are just too cute!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love them both!! They are sweeties!! Can you wait to make your decision until you see them in person? You may just fall in love with one and have to have her! Then you could put down your deposit and then wait until she is old enough to come home to you and Willy. :) So great. I'm just thrilled for you!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok Its TOTALLY OFFICAL!!!! Pup number 1 is MINE!!! lol !!YaY!! I am SOOOOOOO excited!! We are going to go tomorrow morning and see her and put a deposit on her!! omg its been an exhausting search, I am totally emotionally drained lol which sounds silly even to me lol But I was looking for those colours and I had my heart set and I did get frustrated and heart broken as so many were beyond my reach and I started panicing and then looking to "settle" on something I knew I didn't want.

Hubby goes....don't settle on something you don't want because in the end you will regret it lol and I go...well give me the extra money I want for my lil dream girl and I will be happy hehehhe

My heart knew she was the one. Funny how that happens and I kept going back to her. I WOULD have gone with one of the colours I had wanted but they were all a bit older, in the 11 to 15 week range in ages but MY....yes MY girl (lol) is 7 weeks.

This will be the LONGEST wait EVER for me lol at 7 weeks shes not ready to come home yet, so we're probably looking at the 16 or 17th, I think she gets her shots done and vet check the 16th? at 8 weeks? I'm pretty sure she said her vet appointment was the 16th lol I don't even know an offical birthday date yet. That will come I guess hehehe So I guess I'll get her the day after her app? She should be fine the come home the next day shouldn't she? lol its gonna be so LONG!!!! lol

I'm just glad the whole thing is over. Waiting will suck but I know deep in my heart she was the one for me and I got her :)

I CAN change my mind on WHICH one I want when I see them as I have the choice, there were 2 males and 2 females and both males are gone. I thought there were only 3 puppies cuz I saw only 3 pics but I re read the ad and there were 4 but I saw only 3 pics cuz (and it makes sense) when she sells one she takes its pic down from the site :) So both females are avalible but I know in my heart the dark one is mine ;-). Now I just need a name WOO HOO!! lol ;-)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am willing to bet I won't get a wink of sleep and I'll be up at the crack of dawn, chomping at the bit to go see my GIRL!!!!!!!! :hello1: :hello1: :blob5: :love1: :cheer: :cloud9:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh yes, do try to take lots of pics at your visit (if you can)!! I'm so so happy for you though - and it's only 1 week to wait. I had to wait 4 1/2 weeks for Marley when we decided to get him! ROFL! That was horrible! This week will fly by in no time flat & you'll have your new little baby home before you know it.

Congrats though...I'm so excited to hear about your visit & to hear what they're like! :hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm so excited!! I can't wait for pics!! Woo Woo!!!!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ohhhh, I bet you are so excited! Willy is going to be such a great big brother! The pups are adorable! Best wishes coming your way from The Chi Wee's and I! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts