Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Yayyy!!! Congratulations!!! :D :D

That is so exciting....because my hubby surprised me and I knew he would I had to make sure he knew the kind of ring I wanted....I made sure he knew my size too...(he would tease me and say you're getting whatever I get you, even if it's a diamond speckle) :D

That is cool your picking it out...I sooo love that idea!!

What kind of diamond are you getting? Mine is Princess cut... 3/4 karat....1 karat is toooo much money...LOL....

You have to show us pictures!! Gizmo sends you some huggies and kissies too!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SunnyFLMum said:
Yayyy!!! Congratulations!!! :D :D

That is so exciting....because my hubby surprised me and I knew he would I had to make sure he knew the kind of ring I wanted....I made sure he knew my size too...

That is cool your picking it out...I sooo love that idea!!

What kind of diamond are you getting? Mine is Princess cut... 3/4 karat....1 karat is toooo much money...LOL....

You have to show us pictures!! Gizmo sends you some huggies and kissies too!!
awwwwwww fanks!!! hugs :D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SunnyFLMum said:
Oooooh I loveeee the band with the pink! and the last one...

I loveeee pink....LOL
hehehe i love pink 2! but the ring ive seen in the shops is gold pink and i like sliver but the problem is i wear gold so im kinda stuck :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SunnyFLMum said:
How about white gold....since silver can tarnish....

I wear my white gold with my regular gold...I jsut don't go overboard...and lately I have been buying white/yellow gold mixed jewelry....
how much is white gold thou? :oops:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
congrats.... Mark surprised me with asking me to marry him with a ring in hand... He told me if I didn't like it I could pick something better... but I love that ring.... The first 7 years I never took it off.. then I smashed my fingers and I have to find someone that I trust to size it.... When my fingers healed they are now larger and now my ring doesn't fit very well...

congrats again.. enjoy your ring search...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts