Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The pups always love to lick my spoon when I make a green smoothie. I had some leftover yesterday and poured it into a little tart pan and froze it. I added a tiny treat to the center so they could pick it up. They absolutely love these. The green smoothie has baby carrots, spinach, a peach, a banana, a handful of blueberries, Greek yogurt and ice blended together. Even Prince, attacked his (he is almost two weeks out of his dental surgery and doing very well). Great way for humans and pups to get some healthy antioxidants.

Prince after a hot walk....nom-nom

Green Smoothie Dog Treats 2 - YouTube

Sapphire...I'm a bit more dainty than Prince!

Frozen Green Smoothie dog treats 1 - YouTube

·
Registered
655 Posts
Aww! She's in heaven! Blissful! What a nice healthy treat. Thank you for naming the ingredients, I just have to try it!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Lucky pups! Being spoiled with such tasty treats! I've been making smoothies like crazy lately! Just bought coconut milk at Whole foods this evening, can't wait to use it when I make smoothies tomorrow. Cute pics and cute pups as usual😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
What a good idea...they sure are liking them...Prince looks so healthy now that he has all that nasty dental work behind him...

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a good idea...they sure are liking them...Prince looks so healthy now that he has all that nasty dental work behind him...
Yep, so happy that my little man is doing well. When he's sad, I'm sad!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts