Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you guys know that even though I did not have enough posts to join in the Christmas exchange, I am so enjoying reading the wishlist. It's fun to see how big everybody's dogs are and hear about their likes & dislikes for treats and things. Can't wait to see the pictures when everybody opens their gifts!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
that is the best part i think, seeing the pics of our babies opening up there presents :) , keep posting and you will have enough to join in next time ( maybe there might be one for Valentines day or Easter or Spring )

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I first started lurking about the time the Fall Exchange presents were being opened and I agree, that is fun!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lmao! u guys are funny :) i wish dexter like rippin thru gifts, i open it for him haha. but then again if he did like doin that he would be rippin apart everythin thats not meant for him :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
lol, my girls dont actually rip open the presents themselves, i open them for them. but, they get very excited when i start opening a package and very curious to see what it is and very happy :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol, my girls dont actually rip open the presents themselves, i open them for them. but, they get very excited when i start opening a package and very curious to see what it is and very happy :)
lol! yay guess dex isnt the only one. dex loves the company tags rather than the gift hahaha!!! :lol:

also, he loves to stick his head on plastic bags when i come back from the store o.o

1 - 7 of 7 Posts