Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!! Happy Saturday friends! After a really Intense spin class early this morning, the kids and I headed to my mom's to swim and lay out. Poor Bryan had to work, boooo!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

My Mimi

Leo trying to keep hydrated

Mojo is always all smiles

Crazy kids!

Love my babies

Miss Lola Bear relaxing in the shade

Leo

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Dancing Mimi hahaha😜😋that's a cute pic. Love seeing my boo mojo he's so darn handsome! Love the car seat! I still want one lol. I never think to order it. I need that and a bike basket for the dogs lol. Today is a perfect day for a swim. And I love Mimi's tag. She can get that tag wet and it doesn't affect the metal at all? I ordered one for Ava, been waiting about 5 weeks. It should be shipping soon. I hope it's worth the long wait lol, sometimes I forget I ordered it! Looks like you guys are having a blast!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Dancing Mimi hahaha😜😋that's a cute pic. Love seeing my boo mojo he's so darn handsome! Love the car seat! I still want one lol. I never think to order it. I need that and a bike basket for the dogs lol. Today is a perfect day for a swim. And I love Mimi's tag. She can get that tag wet and it doesn't affect the metal at all? I ordered one for Ava, been waiting about 5 weeks. It should be shipping soon. I hope it's worth the long wait lol, sometimes I forget I ordered it! Looks like you guys are having a blast!

Mimi is always dancing, she's a nut for sure. Ya this tag is awesome! She's broken every single tag she has by chewing it, this is the only one she hasnt! I have the same one coming for Lola too. You will love it and she packages it so nice with goodies!

I ordered Mojo an awesome tag for rescue dogs too, I'll go find a picture real quick.
Here it is, they put their "gotchya day" on there since most don't know the doggie's birthday:

I love my animals matter seat but it barely fits 3 in there so petco had a sale the other day, 30% off and I got the limo for only $100! I couldn't believe it! It takes up two spots in the backseat tho instead of just one. And I love how easy the cover is to remove and wash!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I just love how they love the sun! :sunny: Everyone looks like they're having a blast! My favorite has got to be Mojo on the chair soaking it all in! :laughing6:

By the way, I love that carseat! It would work great for my two girls. Ponyo rides in the bag, but Mercedes always has ridden just in seat, so they were a mushed up mess in the front passenger sear last time we went to the vet! :rolleyes:

So glad you guys are having a fun summer!!! :flower:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just love how they love the sun! :sunny: Everyone looks like they're having a blast! My favorite has got to be Mojo on the chair soaking it all in! :laughing6:

By the way, I love that carseat! It would work great for my two girls. Ponyo rides in the bag, but Mercedes always has ridden just in seat, so they were a mushed up mess in the front passenger sear last time we went to the vet! :rolleyes:

So glad you guys are having a fun summer!!! :flower:
Thank you! !
Haha Mojo is so funny, he's cool with anything! We couldn't have asked for better weather today.
The animals matter car seat is my absolute favorite. I have a snoozer and a K&h car seat too but this one is the best imo. Sign up for petco deals and wait til there is a good sale. This is a really old animals matter design but I'm ok with it bc the limo can run up around $300 and I only paid $100.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Oh I see! I love that tag is it from woo woo workshop? I have a tag of baileys with a moon charm on it. It hasn't held up the greatest, it's really thin metal. Morgan ordered the same one I have and her charm fell off shortly after. Maybe it's just the one tag though. Also some of the paint came off of some of the stars already. My tag is in a little better condition than Morgans. ImageUploadedByPG Free1402782979.439698.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1402783020.378475.jpg

·
Registered
931 Posts
Thank you! !
Haha Mojo is so funny, he's cool with anything! We couldn't have asked for better weather today.
The animals matter car seat is my absolute favorite. I have a snoozer and a K&h car seat too but this one is the best imo. Sign up for petco deals and wait til there is a good sale. This is a really old animals matter design but I'm ok with it bc the limo can run up around $300 and I only paid $100.

Awesome! Jeeze, I need to be more shopping savvy! :laughing6:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
FurryfriendsID tags have held up for us pretty well so far for tags with charms, you should check them out if you haven't already. I'm gonna order 4 from that shop pretty soon for the whole crew.

Here's my fave Ava and Brax each have 1 ImageUploadedByPG Free1402783213.822646.jpg

Here's other one ImageUploadedByPG Free1402783279.462106.jpg
That's one of my fave collars with the turquoise stones, like Mojo's grey one with turquoise stones. I think I want pink ones with those stones. Do you have the tag already or still waiting for it? Let me know how you like it.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FurryfriendsID tags have held up for us pretty well so far for tags with charms, you should check them out if you haven't already. I'm gonna order 4 from that shop pretty soon for the whole crew.

Here's my fave Ava and Brax each have 1 View attachment 49729

Here's other one View attachment 49737
That's one of my fave collars with the turquoise stones, like Mojo's grey one with turquoise stones. I think I want pink ones with those stones. Do you have the tag already or still waiting for it? Let me know how you like it.

Ya I think it is from Woo woo, oh shoot, that stinks about bailey's tag, I hope it doesn't fall apart. I don't have it yet, I just ordered it last week. Those other two tags are cute too. I was hoping to get some better quality ones so they don't fall apart, especially for Mimi. Leo and Mimi both got sterling silver ones made by laskin something on etsy who mostly makes guitar picks. Those are really solid and have held up great. And then the girls got the 2 from Lola and Frankie so Mojo was the only one left out. His skull tag from doggie couture tags (I think?) Chipped on the cross bone so he needed a new one.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ecstatic pretty poochkins soaking up some rays! I love it. Nice to see a tiny ballerina in your family of puppy players! They look like they're good buddies, too! Thanks for sharing your wonderful day!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ecstatic pretty poochkins soaking up some rays! I love it. Nice to see a tiny ballerina in your family of puppy players! They look like they're good buddies, too! Thanks for sharing your wonderful day!
Thanks so much! Mimi is a character! They get along really great most of the time, especially when they are swimming and tanning outside!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts