Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stella has been loving this warmer weather!

Laying on her couch in the backyard:

A video of Stella playing in the backyard with her cousins (click me!) :

Naomi wanted to cuddle with me, but she got too warm, so... next best thing?

And a random of the pretty bush in the backyard:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Stella looks like she is in heaven with that sun...love her name BTW
the pic of Naomi is too funny...clever girl found a warm foot to snuggle with LOL

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh it looks just wonderful at your house! I'm so sick of the rain here :( Stella sure seems happy in the sun :)
The rain just started here last night... and boy we needed it! They'd been calling for thunderstorms for 3 days!:foxes15:

Stella looks beautiful in the sun
She says "thank you very much!" :coolwink:

Stella looks like she is in heaven with that sun...love her name BTW
the pic of Naomi is too funny...clever girl found a warm foot to snuggle with LOL
Naomi has developed a bit of a shoe fetish of late. Not sure what's going on there, but she is cuddling with my shoes again right now :rolleyes: She's a weirdo...

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
The rain just started here last night... and boy we needed it! They'd been calling for thunderstorms for 3 days!:foxes15:

Naomi has developed a bit of a shoe fetish of late. Not sure what's going on there, but she is cuddling with my shoes again right now :rolleyes: She's a weirdo...
I am glad our thunderstorms are over for a little while. We have had some nasty ones in the past couple of weeks here.

That is so cute that she is cuddling with your shoes. It is funny the strange habits that all animals find enjoyable

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hehe Stella, you go girl! :) The tiniest yet the fastest! What a blast!
My pups are saying they wish to come play in your backyard!
...they keep asking for a backyard for Christmas, but Santa isn't
delivering. :dontknow:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe Stella, you go girl! :) The tiniest yet the fastest! What a blast!
My pups are saying they wish to come play in your backyard!
...they keep asking for a backyard for Christmas, but Santa isn't
delivering. :dontknow:
Aww poor puppers! They can totally come and play in our yard! My pups would love that too! Santa's a stingy bass turd! I never get what I want for christmas either... lol Actually, we're hoping to move to a place with a little more acreage very soon - can't wait to get back out to the country! Then we'll have space to breed meat rabbits again, and hopefully get a couple Nigerian dwarf goats for milk and meat - and mayhaps a couple of chickens or ducks... :bootyshake: Sorry, daydreaming again!

I'm glad you're feeling better LS! You were seriously missed! (And Stella missed her BF Rocky, for sure!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts