Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally broke over and after much debate, bought the boys each a new bed. For $7.80 at Target we couldn't pass it up. We haven't gotten pics of Bu in his yet, but Ernie wasn't a bit shy about hopping right in his! LOL I hope to get pics of Bu soon.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I hope it lasts longer than any I buy for my babies cos they chew them up in 24 hours usually little devils I dread to think how much I have spent on toys and beds for them but I still have to do it but not that often anymore x x

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That is too bed. Look at little Ernie krinkling up his little nose standing guard of his bed!! How cute is that. He's like MY BED!! Back off bro!! LOL. That's a nice bed and not a bad price either!! GLad to hear that Ernie likes it so much!!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If it comes to that (and I won't be able to use it anymore anyway) I'll throw them in the washer and see how that does, but so far, so good! :) Ernie's still claiming both. LOL When the boys are playing, Ernie runs and gets in a bed as tho he thinks Bu can't get him if he's in there. Silly boys.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Ernie is so cute, Lin! Tito and Marley have a bed like that they share....the two of them can just barely squeeze in it together, but since they love to cuddle so much, they do. And they don't leave a centimeter of room!! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts