Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i picked up everything i could and opened the box and the drawers but that's as far as i got. i have no idea what to do with all the marbles :-?

·
Registered
5,286 Posts

i've played these games before and was addicted! i was on another board and everyone was play'n and we went to room to room together

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jen said:
i picked up everything i could and opened the box and the drawers but that's as far as i got. i have no idea what to do with all the marbles :-?
Just collect all the marbles and u wont have to use them until you find the seesaw ;) (word in white writing incase people dont want to know) highlight it :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
very clever the white writing :coolwink: i did find that but i guess i was putting the marbles in the wrong places. i'll try again.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Tucker-N-Jasper said:
I found the pattern for the box but don't know how to open it... also how to unlock the drawers.. wahhh now I wont' have time for isketch! LOL
look at the books then you will see which is the correct way to read the paper :wink: that will help with one drawer too.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Jen said:
look at the books then you will see which is the correct way to read the paper :wink: that will help with one drawer too.

yep realized that, now I see the white writing thing. I have 3 of the four color blocks for the blue wall, but no matter what I pick for the 4th I'm wrong.. I have no idea what to do with the flowers on teh wall, found the blue pick and the pink ball, so I have 3 white balls, 2 green, 1 pink and 1 gray.. I have not seen any green doll as described in hints nor have I found the second peice of the "white" that seems to be missing.. and I can't find a way to use the white box!!! LOL dang this is addicting.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
how do you place it under the desk? i popped the two holes out. does it go on the white disc under the desk?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
OK.... got a lot further.. .no idea how to open the number puzzle.... but i put water and mud in the glass and thought it went with the flower picture on the wall????

Also, I have screwdriver, screws and scale piece but how do I make it secure.. wahhhhh--- got it!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts