Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :) I'm Essi, and well, here's little Papi:

He's a year and 2 months but still very much like a baby :) I adopted ths little guy two days ago and he is already stuck to my hip. He is such a joy, and the best fetcher I have ever played with! I got a bump on my knee from us taking turns chasing eachother around the house earlier, but it was worth it seeing this little guy get so excited. He's curled up on my leopard fur jacket (fake of course!) and looks so cozy :) I'm in love, and this is also my first dog ever! My family were all cat people but I always wanted a dog...took me 19 years to finally move out and get my own :)
Anyways, just wanted to post and say hi, I had to find a good group of fellow chihuahua owners just in case I have any questions and whatnot :) This seems like a really nice forum ^-^

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Hello and welcome! He is beautiful! My girls are about the same age. I feel the same about them as you do about your sweet one!
I am sort close to you Chicago girls, I am in Kansas City.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Hi there! I'm just a few hours west of Chicago. Good to have another IL'er on the forum!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
It IS a nice forum! I'm new too, and everyone has been super sweet!
Papi is precious! Congrats on your new best friend! Looking forward to chatting! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hehe thank you all for the welcome :) Papi is tired out from chasing his tennis ball around, it is so adorable seeing him fit that big tennis ball in his tiny chi mouth, I just giggle. I am so in love with this guy :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hehe thank you all for the welcome :) Papi is tired out from chasing his tennis ball around, it is so adorable seeing him fit that big tennis ball in his tiny chi mouth, I just giggle. I am so in love with this guy :)

I know the feeling! When I first brought Chanel home, I could not stop staring at her, until my eyes felt like they were bleeding! I did not sleep for nights! All I kept thinking is how freaking adorable and perfect she is,lol. Hubby would get up for work at 4am, and I'd still be up playing with her. :p Awww good times...wait actually it's still like that, haha! Enjoy your pup! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts