Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there
i have just been given a tiny chihuahua puppy from my daughter i have never had a chihuahua before.Eva is so tiny she is 10 weeks old and is a long haired chihuahua doesnt bark so far cries sometimes but not very often i have been training her to sit which she does and shake which she does and just learning to drop she is very smart for her age and learning very quickly.it is a little bit frighteneing having such a tiny wee pup as you have to be very careful she doesnt get where you could accidently step on her or trip over her lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your new puppy. I agree about how you have to get used to looking down a lot. We have dobermans, so watching the floor for a pup is different. Mine will turn 15 weeks on Wednesday and is a joy to have. I hope you are enjoying your new friend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Barney's Mom, I hear ya! Jaden gets under my doberman's feet too, and she's always by my side so it's double jeopardy. I know how to shuffle my feet, just remembering to do it is tough!
To the OP, welcome and congrats on your new baby!

·
Registered
78 Posts
welcome!
i also got my 1st chihuahua almost a month ago. he is almost 4 months and still below 1 kg.. so very tiny.
i take him to work in the day where he runs around all the time and i need to watch out for him constantly. quite scary as he runs sooo fast but im getting used to it.
pls post pics of yours when you can!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi and welcome! We have had our first chihuahua pup for 5 weeks now and you certainly do get used to watching where you are walking. Eva is a beautiful name, enjoy your little girl.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yep, until they learn feet...chihuahua shuffle is in order...LOL Hello and Welcome!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hi and welcome! She sounds adorable!
They are very scary when they you first get them because they are comparatively So small! You do get used it it though! She sounds like a real little smartie! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts