Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got another parcel today.

We got 2 gorgeous little collars, I got a beautiful little pandora charm for my bracelet and the pups got SANTA OUTFITS!!!!!!

Paige was a little scared so Amy had to hold her for a little pic

Shes chewing a little treat, not snarling!

Thank you SS you are spoiling us xxxx

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
OMG they look great!!!
this is really silly but Pixie has got to be the best bred chihuahua I have ever seen; she is so petite and perfect!

Santa is spoiling you all indeed :dance:

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG they look great!!!
this is really silly but Pixie has got to be the best bred chihuahua I have ever seen; she is so petite and perfect!

Santa is spoiling you all indeed :dance:

Awwww Thank you!!!! She's a gorgeous little thing. Her bite is slightly off which is ashame. She's perfect to me tho. Thanks again for your lovely compliment x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They all look so cute in their Santa outfits! I love your whole crew, but Pixie, there is just something about her. :love7:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Your fur kids are adorable. Both my husband and I were smiling over the great
pics of them in their suits. Awesome gifts SS.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they all look so precious in their Santa outfits! You have an awesome SS! :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I love the Santa suits--the pups look adorable. Billy looks gorgeous in red . great pix.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Those santa outfits are great and fit so well and a Pandora charm.. wow they are not cheap, I buy them for my mate and she insists on only Pandora and no other make

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They are sooooo adorable in their santa outfits!!
Your chis are beautiful!! :)
Nice job ss!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful gifts! I love the matching santa outfits! Gorgeous! Your SS is brilliant!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts