Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found these at petland a few wks ago and decided to try them...it took them a while but, they eventually devoured it all! this was the last complete ear so decide to snap some before it was gone too!

wats dis? smells good..

im gonna taste it--mmmm! tastes lika bully!

oooooo gimmie!

yum yumm!

yarrrrrrr

finally all to myself arrarr

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Cute pics!!! lol There is definately enjoyment going on with the cows ear lol Willy had one once and he LOVED it!! I have not seen them here where I am though. They were sent as a gift from Willys good buddy BRODY! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I've not seen those but it looks like a hit at your house! I have no doubt my pups would flip for one of those & would devour it in no time. I may have to find some! ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
mine have cow and pigs ears! ben the cocker has also had a pigs trotter (have to keep it away from the chi's as it's a bit too rich for them and makes them have upset tummies!) xx anyway they love em! xx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh we love cow ears here!! Along with lamb ears. Pig ears, not so much, as they are greasy. The cow ears are nice and dry and don't cause tummy upset like the pig ears can. A favorite of Brody's. :) Looks like your pup was impressed and loved it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts