Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was beautiful outside! We took the girls to the park so they could go play in the water, one last time I'm sure before it gets too cold! Here is a video, the title says it all.....Every Chi For Themselves.... lol You'll know why at the endish after what Kizzie has done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubKIaMnBNk4

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great video, they are both so cute! You have water Chi's! How fun. :) I could probably throw a steak in the water and mine wouldn't go in. :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww ur 2 girls are too adorable being all silly in the water. lol @ kizz when she had her paws on her sis! haha :lol: i think she liked chewin up the leash more than anythin lmao :p ur so lucky ur babies like goin in the water! the only thing close i get to gettin dex in the water is by a kid's sprinkler in the park ^^;

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, that was such a cute vid! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awww they really love the water don't they! :D How fun and such a cute video!!!!!!
Thanks Cherper. Kizzie loves the water more than Shayley but she's getting into it more without worry, which makes me happy!

Great video, they are both so cute! You have water Chi's! How fun. :) I could probably throw a steak in the water and mine wouldn't go in. :lol:
Thank you foggy! lol That's funny about the steak! :p

awwww ur 2 girls are too adorable being all silly in the water. lol @ kizz when she had her paws on her sis! haha :lol: i think she liked chewin up the leash more than anythin lmao :p ur so lucky ur babies like goin in the water! the only thing close i get to gettin dex in the water is by a kid's sprinkler in the park ^^;
lol Pige! She cracked me up, all I was thinking of them going down and Kizzie saving herself, because that's her little attitude! She's a goon! Kizzie loves her leash! When I throw a rock in the water and she can't find it she gets mad and takes it out on the leash, it's pretty funny. She's crazy!

awww how cute is that :L!!
Thank you MLC!

Awww, that was such a cute vid! :)
Thanks TLI! :)

Kerri that video is so sweet.. my girls dont do wet paws
Thank you! You'd think since they jump in the water like that they'd LOVE LOVE a bath but they don't! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts