Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just received mandy's harness and omg, i can NOT be more satisfied with it. It's just TOP quality all around, a perfect fit, and i need about a million more of these!!!! here is bam reluctantly modeling the harness - he was not a happy little model today haha i interrupted his playing with lucy and now he's mad at me!!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww ahra it looks great on bam glad it was a good fit hunni he looks so cute in it im so so happy you recieved it safely and you like it xxx

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mandy, "like" is a severe understatement. i no longer need to buy harness/leash sets anywhere else.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Ahra, Bam looks gorgeous!!! I have the exact same model for the "littles" but in the hot pink. They are amazing!!! I can't say enough for Mandy's work. Her prices are awesome and she gets them right to you!!! I'll be ordering more as well. Too cute girl!!!

Mandy, great job honey. Is your head getting inflated at this point??? LOL. Siggy's, harnesses, etc. etc. You Rock!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awww thanks ladies for the lovely compliments
and such a great model who compliments it i love bam hes such a sweetie x

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Really cute! but no I don't have one for my boys.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she just does such an amazing job!! emily, i'm waiting for lucy to slow down growing so ican get her one too! i'm thinking something pink and frilly..

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I wanna get one for Lola because hers is a terrible fit. I'm skint at the mo after paying for Lola's spay but will get one soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts