Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was jumba's first time meeting my uncle and his wife (duh i guess she's my aunt now lol) chiwi just wants to be in your face making out with you lol and jumba jsut sits there all calm and kinda scared. he'll get used to them soon though :) i had to edit and say my uncle is real tall but he looks like a giant in the pics next to the window cause he likes to be different and sit on the washer when he visits so he was up real high in the pic with jumba.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Three thoughts just occurred to me:

1. Your uncle has really big hands. :lol:
2. Your aunt has such a kind looking face (but I'd watch her cuz I think she'd steal either one of them in a heartbeat). :lol:
3. I love Chiwi's belly. I'm not sure where that came from but it popped into my head. :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
wow he looks like vin deisel!
jumbas so unique, his COAT IS AMAZING!!!! how old is he now?
chiwi looks soooooo precious!

and yes i must agree with racheal- what a beautiful face your aunt has! :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i won't tell him he looks like vin lol my uncle is better looking than he is lol or so he thinks! hahahahah.... oh man i'm in for a beating, he's the one that does muah thai kick boxing hehe...

my tia is a very sweet, kind person. i was so excited that she asked me to be a part of the wedding, i felt honored to be a part of it and our family has really welcomed her in as one of us :) but if she steals jumba or chiwi i want a divorce lol.

and rach, you would adore chiwi's belly even more if you knew she wanted christina to blow "rasperries" on it lmao! chiwi will stand on your chest and stick her belly in your face so you can do that, then she gets a look of pure enjoyment after lol. i gotta get a pic of that one of these times lol.

jumba is now 10 weeks old and i think he's the same weight, he was just weighed a few days ago at 2.2 pounds....

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Both Chiwi and Jumba are such little sweethearts. Are they getting along together pretty well?

Have to tell you - I looove the colors in those curtains and the color of the walls. The walls look like a very soft lavender in the pics. Those are my favorite colors. I've been looking at paint samples, 'cause I'm trying to get up the energy to paint my kitchen and the cabinets. The colors in the curtains and walls are some of the ones I'm considering, but I didn't know how those colors would look in a kitchen. Now I do, and I love it!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks so much everyone! :wave:

as for the purpley kitchen, i can't take credit for any of it lol it was all my mom's work :) i should show you the hallway ;) it's a pinkish color faux finish and the color was my mom's doing the work was all me :) and i don't want to tell her someone likes her curtains! i pick on those soooo bad lol.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Your two chi's are just the sweetest !! Chiwi is so tiny ...her little face is so adorable ! The count is so cute...his coloring is so unique...I love your curtains.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
wow your uncle has such beautiful eyes :shock: !!!

chiwi is my lovey dovey , she reminds me of paris a lot :D , jumba is ofcourse such a beautiful hunk :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
your two are adorable!!! I still can't get over how small Chiwi is...she's so tiny!!! :shock: They are both so so so cute!! Your uncle is cute too! :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ew ladies come on!!!!!! you can't call my uncle cute lol! bleh!!!

it's funny he and jumba has the same colored eyes but you couldn't tell jumba's in the pics...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
Gorgeous, gorgeous dogs. Jumba's colouring is amazing. Were all his litter similar colours? Your uncle's eyes are really nice!
in the litter with jumba (who is as of now classified as a blue brindle) there was a regular brindle long hair bitch, a black body with brindle leg long hair male and a darker blue with with white marking long hair bitch. jumba is the only one with the great blue eyes, his blue sister has a hazel type color eyes and the other 2 ahve the regular brown eyes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts