Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copied this off the champdogs website, if everyone could sign it would be great

http://www.heathermillsmccartney.com/petition.php?

'I now this isn't a directly related topic, but I thought people might like to be aware of this campaign. There is an online petition against the use of dog and cat fur in the fur trade. I will warn you there are some very upsetting photographs of suffering dogs on the website, so be warned, but it would be good to get as many signatures as possible together if it will help to end this sick trade."

BTW the pictures aren't nice

could someone sticky this please as it would be great if everyone could help put a ban to this I waas in shock myself to hear this actually still goes on

Sarah

Anyone under 18 please dont look at the pictures

the link is directly to the petition so you dont have to see anything the images are on the other pages of the site

·
Registered
370 Posts
OMG, those pictures are horrible! :shock: :cry: Id like to hurt those a-holes in those pictures. :evil: That is just wrong and sickning. They act as if those dogs are just things, not living breathing FEELING animals. That is just so so sad. :cry: :cry: :cry: I signed the petition. Hope we can put a stop to this!

·
Registered
313 Posts
My best friend works for Animal aid and the stuff i have found out... some of it i really wish i didnt know seing as im only 16. this kinda thing drives me crazy.
so so so many products are animal tested. even places like the body shop who say they are "Against animal testing" use products that have been tested on animals! even pet food! Iams test on tons of animals.
it just makes me sick.

Love n hugs

S xXx

·
Registered
313 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
Somebody needs to give the people that are doing this to these animals the same thing...
I agree. This is why im Vegeterian. if you turn veggie you save something like 400 animals per year.

Love n hugs

S xXx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts