Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! This post is just for Ember. Take a look!

~~~

Name: Ember
Age: 9 weeks (Until I'm 10 weeks, and 11 weeks, and 11 years. Age changes)
Personality: Bittersweet devil that loves licking you to death and biting feet.
My favorite food: Wellness Just For Puppy! (Of course it is, it's what I eat!)
My favorite treats: Oh God... um, Old Mother Hubbard treats, bacon strips, etc... Oh, did I mention random stuff I find in the yard!?

A little more about Ember...

I am a very picky eater and only eat Wellness... unless there's some treats over there in that bag, yeah sure, I'll eat those.

I can be very sweet... but I can also be a little devil that would eat your feet if you let her.

And I'm super tiny, but my "master" Savannah doesn't have any pictures of me yet.

But overall... I'm just your typical chihuahua pup. :D

Oh, and my favorite toy... is an edible small nylabone. Oh and there's that blue squeaky football thing I won in a contest... and a pink squeak-a-bone!

I am also a champion doggie. In fact, just a few days ago, I won a contest for "Halloween's Cutest Dog" at my local petco store!!! I got lots of treats and toys and a first place ribbon! Yep, I won first... and all I did was look cute on a little runway! My master didn't think I'd win, though, cause the other dogs... well, they were pretty cute.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey! This post is just for Ember. Take a look!

~~~

Name: Ember
Age: 12 weeks (Until I'm 10 years or whatever, age changes)
Personality: Bittersweet devil that loves licking you to death and biting feet.
My favorite food: INSTINCT By Natures Variety!!! YUMMY!
My favorite treats: Oh God... um, Old Mother Hubbard treats, bacon strips, etc... Oh, did I mention random stuff I find in the yard!?

A little more about Ember...

I am a very picky eater and only eat Instinct, my owner found it... unless there's some treats over there in that bag, yeah sure, I'll eat those.

I can be very sweet... but I can also be a little devil that would eat your feet if you let her.

And I'm super tiny, but my "master" Savannah doesn't have any pictures of me yet.

But overall... I'm just your typical chihuahua pup. :D

Oh, and my favorite toy... is an edible small nylabone. Oh and there's that blue squeaky football thing I won in a contest... and a pink squeak-a-bone!

I am also a champion doggie. In fact, just a few days ago, I won a contest for "Halloween's Cutest Dog" at my local petco store!!! I got lots of treats and toys and a first place ribbon! Yep, I won first... and all I did was look cute on a little runway! My master didn't think I'd win, though, cause the other dogs... well, they were pretty cute.

Had to change that up a bit!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts