Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday is housecleaning day, and I'm finally done. Whewwwww. :lol: I just love when I'm done because everything looks so nice and smells so clean. Nothing better than sleeping in freshly washed sheets. :D

Today the babies had to have a "cleaning" too. So in the sink they went, one by one. :) I'm glad today was bath day, because they all rolled in stinky stuff in the back yard this morning. Nasty little boogers! :lol:

Lexie: 2 of bath time, and one of her helping Mom make the bed. :D She looks like she's working hard, doesn't she? :lol:

Mama's "big boy," Chance:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ms. Gia acting shy. :lol:

And Ms. Doodle Head, Baby Jade. :)

Her wittle feetsies barley make it to the top. :lol: But Mama helped her. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Teresa, that second one of Gia is hilarious. Her face says it all. I love bathtime pics. Look how tiny Jade is. You can really see the difference. Too cute. How's our baby girl's leg???

I love a clean house. I do a little everyday but when I do it all at once, I want to go stay in a hotel so it stays clean... LOL.:coolwink:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee heee...better watch it or miss Jade wil go out with the bath water down the drain, that little wee pee :) Ooooooh Teresa, isn't It the best feeling having everything clean
an tidy including the pups!

Lori

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Very cute pics!!

Must have been mayhem with them all drying off - mine go on schitz attacks after bathtime!!

Jade is looking great - you are doing a wonderful job with her, she's so tiny!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOOOO cute. my goodness!! Tonight is bath night for madison, too :) I'll have to remember to take some pictures :)
Thank you! I can't wait to see bath time with Madison! Post them as soon as you can, k. :D

Aww that is too cute little baby Jade barely reaches! I love how pitiful dogs look in the bath. lol
Thank you Val! Her wittle wegs just aren't beeg enough yet. :D I hear ya. They act as if you are killin' em', don't they! Don't even appreciate a good bath. :wink:

They look lovely, how long will it take for them to find some more stinky stuff tho? :sign5:
Thank you! Just until they go back outside. :wink: :lol:

They look so lovely thanks for sharing!
Thank you! :)

awww so cute dont you just love it when they are freshly bathed jade looks so tiny in the sink lol thanks for sharing your freshly washed babies with us t lol xxx
Thank you Mandy! Yeah, it's so nice to smell that fresh clean scent on them. :)

awww....I love bath time pics..
Bath time pics are fun! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww they all still look cute even when wet. It is a great feeling when everything is nice and clean and you are just relaxing with your chis.
Thank you! :) I just love cleaning day! (Minus that part of me doing it of course :lol: ) I just sit there and look around thinking, "Oh how nice this is for 30 minutes until my family decides to make another mess." :lol:

Oh Teresa, that second one of Gia is hilarious. Her face says it all. I love bath time pics. Look how tiny Jade is. You can really see the difference. Too cute. How's our baby girl's leg???

I love a clean house. I do a little everyday but when I do it all at once, I want to go stay in a hotel so it stays clean... LOL.:coolwink:
Thank you Robin! Gia can give some looks for sure! She is always snubbin' that little nose at me. :lol: Yep, baby Jade is a teensy weensy tootle tot. Grow baby, grow! :lol: Her leg is doing great, thank you for asking. :)

I clean everyday, then on Thursday's I do a general cleaning. I just wanna kick everyone out cept me and The Chi Wees so it will stay clean. :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hee heee...better watch it or miss Jade wil go out with the bath water down the drain, that little wee pee :) Ooooooh Teresa, isn't It the best feeling having everything clean
an tidy including the pups!

Lori
I love it, Lori! I just wish it lasted longer than 30 minutes. :lol: I can't wait to lay down in my fresh, clean, crisp sheets tonight. :D

My Mom said the same thing. "Better keep a hand on Jade, you'll lose her down the drain." :lol:

Very cute pics!!

Must have been mayhem with them all drying off - mine go on schitz attacks after bathtime!!

Jade is looking great - you are doing a wonderful job with her, she's so tiny!
Thank you! :) Haha, the bath time zoomies! They all run like crazy rollin' everywhere. :lol: Isn't that hilarious to watch!

Thanks for the sweet comment, we have her up to 1.5 lbs. now. YAY! From 12 oz. to 1.5 lbs. is pretty good for a wittle tootsey tot. :D My goal is getting her to a full 2 lbs. grown. :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................They are all so cute, especially baby Jade. I love Lexie helping you make your bed (LOL).
Thank you! :) Wasn't she doing a great job at helping! :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts