Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I got my beds today and I just wanted to post some pics of Evian inside her bed and she wants to thank her daddy for buying it for her!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you! her eyes are so crusty right now... i need to clean them tomorrow... but thank you very much! she's very spoiled ha ha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What color is she? A blue merle? She is just gorgeous!! She looks so full and fluffy!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah shes a pom! and a blue merle! shes my special baby! I went to the breeder just wanting to look at poms for the future to see if i wanted one eventually and I saw her and her unique coloring and i left with the dog in hand ha ha I couldn't let anyone else buy her so yeah 4 years later i have the best dogs ever! I still haven't been able to bring Gizmo home yet :( hes at his original mommy's house until I buy my own house.. so until then hes my half chihuahua...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
wow, she is beautiful! and the pink plaid was a better choice for her than the yellow would have been for sure! she is such a cutie pie.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have to add a couple more! lol

This one is when we got her shaved this passed summer! she HATED us for doing that ha ha

AND one more! I called her my little cow lion ha ha bc her spots look like cow spots but she had the lion cut done on her ha ha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts