Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought since they are new members of the family that I would post sum more pictures of them. I hope no bodie minds....Also I was wondering if anyone noticed there not chihuahuas...:coolwink:

Honda, Evy and Dovey pooped out on the couch

Dovey and Honda

Evy and Dovey

Evy and Zero

Dovey

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awwwwww gorjus babies

did you say they are not chihuahuas ?
what are they?

they are soo cute whatever they are x
There mom was a Chinese Crested/Papillon and there dad was a purebred Papillon. So their 75% Papillon and 25% Chinese Crested. Im not a fan of mix breeds, but these two are just prefect in my eyes :love4: :love4:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They do look so much alike, but what I did notice is that jax black is on left side of his face. Where Dovey has black on the right side of her face. Put there face together makes a perfect black face lol.

Evy's face is what won our hearts, comparing the 2 sisters faces they dont look much like sisters.

·
Registered
696 Posts
They do look so much alike, but what I did notice is that jax black is on left side of his face. Where Dovey has black on the right side of her face. Put there face together makes a perfect black face lol.

Evy's face is what won our hearts, comparing the 2 sisters faces they dont look much like sisters.
awww they complete each other!!!!!!! :love8:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Lol, Jax could have a twin looking cyber girlfriend :D
HA!!

Good luck with the name- I think Uno is cute, maybe you could name her Una since she is female (even though your bf thinks its weird)! In the spanish language female words end in "a" and male end in an "o"

Anywho nice chatting with you! K.I.T.!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
i couldn't even tell the difference lol.. they look likes chis to me.. maybe as they grow up that will change

either way they are gorgeous!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there, I am new here.

Pls read more abt me in Newbie corner.

As u know, I adopted a CHH, Dino for more than 6months.

Recently, I am thinking of buying a female LC CHH since I love girls(My household consists of my hubby and a pair of twin boys so I need girls company)

Then I was thinking wat kind of CHH I want. Frankly, I love CHH wif unique markings (Dino has a black eye patch-will learn how to upload pics)

Then I discuss wat I shd name the CHH. I Came up wif DOVEY! Cos my twin boys r Damien, Darren and CHH (Dino)!

Well, when I found this forum n see yr DOvey- I was stunned!

So concident! Its my dream CHH...

You r so lucky to find her. Its so rare to see dogs wif special markings in Singapore. Even though there might b some, it gonna cost us a bomb too...

I read tat Dovey is a mixed bred so I am going to search under this...

Wish me luck and hope u dun mind that I fell in love wif DOvey already...

I fell in love wif all chihuahuas in fact...

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi there, I am new here.

Recently, I am thinking of buying a female LC CHH since I love girls(My household consists of my hubby and a pair of twin boys so I need girls company)

Then I was thinking wat kind of CHH I want. Frankly, I love CHH wif unique markings (Dino has a black eye patch-will learn how to upload pics)

Then I discuss wat I shd name the CHH. I Came up wif DOVEY! Cos my twin boys r Damien, Darren and CHH (Dino)!

You r so lucky to find her. Its so rare to see dogs wif special markings in Singapore. Even though there might b some, it gonna cost us a bomb too...

First let me say Welcome to the board ;-)

Second..Uniquely marked Chi's are not hard to find, I am sure this includes other countries as well ;-) I am sure if you searched hard enough you would find a full blooded Chi marked the way you like or very similiar:) You will have just as much trouble finding a mix with the markings as you would a Full blooded Chi;-) You could also try your local shelters and rescues ;-)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its different in Singapore...

Chihuahuas r v expensive. I already went to a few breeders and pet shops but found none...

In fact - my hubby is against the idea of having a 2nd dog cos its a handful with one...

BUt I love chh so muz. SO I will not give up till I find the right one...

So sad I couldnt even hug DOVEY....

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi there, I am new here.

Welcome, I got the name from a friend of mine that has a White Smooth Collie named Dove. But there designer breed name is PowderPaps. But I love chihuahuas so much as well, and I think if you look really hard you should find neatly marked chihuahua in your area.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts