Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chiwi has been a little grumpy these past 2 days. like she has mood swings! one minute she's all loving next minute she nips me and walks away to her bed and lays down. i'm not sure what her problem is. maybe it's because she is teething? maybe it's been hot here lately (84 yesterday and about the same today)? she's 5 1/2 months now, is it puberty? i've never dealt with a young female dog before so i don't know the attitudes.... any suggestions?

·
Registered
634 Posts
It could be that she is teething. Have you tried looking in her mouth...or will she not let you? Does she seem warmer to the touch..like maybe she has a fever?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she doesn't have a fever, she doesn't seem sick or anything just grumpy. i took her my daughter and my god daughter to the park today and she seemed to be in a better mood. i checked her mouth looks the same, although she's been chewing harder on certain things (her nylabone, dental stick and me :? ) i'm not sure. kylie and katrina (godchild) are grumpy today too. lol. i said they are all getting their periods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts