Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anytime my chihuahua is sitting on someone's lap, he sniffs around and then he digs. Like a maniac he digs and digs and digs on the crotch area! Anyone else have a strange chi like this?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Ask the people with the pervert-humpin dogs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cooper has never done that but I'm going to assume he's doing it for the same reason a pup will chew out the crotch of your dirty underwear.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Little Tyson could never be a pervert... just keep him far away from the red rocket dogs and you'll be okay. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Are you sure they are not just digging like they would dig on a blanket to make it comfy to lay down?

My girls dig in blankets etc. but have never done it on someones lap.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mylo digs in my crotch too, but he is a pervet. He like any kind of bra or underwear. He like to follow people into the bathroom too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mylo digs in my crotch too, but he is a pervert. He like any kind of bra or underwear. He like to follow people into the bathroom too.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mine too ofcourse :roll: whe i go to the toilet ,it's me and the three chi's :D when i take a shower ...i can go look for my bra and undies :lol:

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Cooper said:
Ask the people with the pervert-humpin dogs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cooper has never done that but I'm going to assume he's doing it for the same reason a pup will chew out the crotch of your dirty underwear.
Cooper you talk'n about me?! :scratch:
But yea i have to admit jamoka does do that to! i don't know why he does it. when i tell him to stop he get mad and walks away. then he will come back and try it again. boys just have issues!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
panty thief, lol that is too funny!!! I have a feeling Pedro would be too if I let him near the undies.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I dont let her near them lol she grabs them if I am folding or transfering from dryer or to and from basket to washer. I wouldnt mind if she tried putting them on lmao. For me. crotchless underwear Is not considerd a fashion statement nor air conditioning. :oops: I like my crotches :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
:sleepy2: Yuppy i thought Pearl was the only one she does it to make her self comfortable cause ones she's done she sits down to get her zzzzzs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
JAYNE said:
Ask the people with the pervert-humpin dogs
hmmmmm i have a feeling the above could be tyson!! :D :lol:

Yes tyson does dig and sometimes does it on peoples laps normally mine! he digs everywhere so i just gathered it was that and nothing perverted :shock: :? :lol:
That is too funny. I used to call them pink crayon dogs. That's the main reason we got a female. Also, male chihuahuas seem to be particularly out of proportion. Whenever you pick them up you grab a handfull.
Our girl will dig to China if you hide under a blanket but no crotch stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts