Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My older chi's refuse to wear clothes, so after awhile I just stopped trying cause they would wear it for a few minutes and find away out of the clothes.

Now with my puppies I would love to to start getting them use to wear dog clothes since they are so little. Any suggestion of websites that have extremely small clothes for Ewa, XXS is still too big and this is a teacup size harness I found on Amazon.
Any suggestion on how to get them use to wearing the outfits? Does anyone have their chi wear booties/sandles?
There are times the sand on the beach is extremely hot. We end up carrying our old couple to the wet sand along with all our beach gear.

I will have to take pics the next time we go to their favorite dog beach, we haven't gone to the beach since we got the babies. Vets here have told us to keep them off public places until they get all the vaccines. My husband and I can't wait to put them on a biggie board. CheLu loves lounging in on the board and sunbathing, our old lady must have me next to her. I got off subject, but we are really missing our dog beach.

Any suggestions of where to shop? Are the sandles worth getting?

Photo of my baby girl Ewa- she has such a big personality for a little girl under a pound/15oz. She has stollen our hearts and has started trying to run the pack

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, so cute ! I may possibly have some things for sale. it'd be by a make called ruff ruff couture. they make things in size XXS and they are pretty tiny. do you have 2 puppies ? are they both girls or a boy and a girl ?
if I can find the tiny things, they would only be 11 dollars each plus shipping ...

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe how adorable. Elaina sided the person to hoodie tiny clothes that are affordable. Don't go too crazy ordering from those online shops as the clothes are likely not to fit by the time you get them lol. You can also check eBay for Hip doggie and ruff ruff couture. If you've ever heard of Hautelook, they have a great Pet sale right now

https://www.hautelook.com/event-mow/87513

1 - 6 of 6 Posts