Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Husband will let Hershey just about french kiss him! I kiss Hershey, but not quite like that. He actually completely opened his mouth once! Ewww.... LOL :lol: Hershey knows I don't let him get inside my mouth, but he does it all the time with my Husband. :roll:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ugh! chiwi does that too! and her tongue will slip right between your lips! now jumba is starting to do it too but he'll slip his tongue right up your nostril almost touching your brain lol.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
ewww!

Yep, Yoshi does that to. I have noticed that the top of his tongue is not half as slimey as the underneath. The underneath is very slimey :wave:

·
Registered
110 Posts
You think that's bad? Try having a 100 pound Lab trying to french you! LMAO. Abbie is so nasty. Since yesterday Tinkerbell has made it her goal in life to see how far she can stick her tounge up my nose. She will be laying next to me all calm then jump up and leap onto my head and start on the nose. ewwww...

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh man... you guys are grossing me out more and more! LOL! :lol: I'm sure glad my hubby has plenty of mouth wash! :D

Hershey doesn't try to stick his tongue up our noses, but he sure will bite them when he is riled up from playing. There's nothing he won't bite! :roll:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Chico tries it with me every once in a while he gets me or my daughter in the mouth but not usually. He goes for the nose a lot and he is drawn to bellybuttons and ears.
My mother-in-law had a min-pin who loved me. He would sit patiently on my lap and wait for me to look away and talk to someone and then he would get my right on the mouth.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
LuvMyChiwawas said:
Chico tries it with me every once in a while he gets me or my daughter in the mouth but not usually. He goes for the nose a lot and he is drawn to bellybuttons and ears.
My mother-in-law had a min-pin who loved me. He would sit patiently on my lap and wait for me to look away and talk to someone and then he would get my right on the mouth.
chiwi has that belly button thing too! she will jump onto your tummy and dig at your belly button!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I have to confess... I'm a sicko. It actually doesn't bother me at all. LOL Angel and I give lickies all the time. My husband is quite grossed out by it though. :D

I definitely don't like the tongue in my nose though. Not a pleasant sensation. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts