Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG Ewwwwwwwww!!!

I have a fenced in patio and I let Gizmo play outside while I pick weeds or water the plants...

So I see him rolling around in something...so I go over ready to scold him because he LOVES...I mean LOVES to roll around in potting soil...something about the black dirt makes him go gaga...LOL

This time though he wasn't rolling in the dirt, he was rolling on something squishy looking...so as I got closer the stench of something rotting nearly blew me away!!! He was rolling in a dead lizard , but it was the size of a pencil...so I am freaking out and he thinks it's funny and starts doing zoomies so I'm running around chasing him yelling :cussing: (my neighbors already think I am nuts :wink: )

So I catch him and when I took a wiff of him OMG EWWWWWWWWWWWW...he smelled like rotten flesh!! :shock: :pukeright:

I just gave him a bath, had to wash him twice....now he is sunning himself by the window...

He is such a mischevious boy....gross!!! Funny thing is I go to hubby and say smell....hubby made the funniest face and gave him back to me real quick!!!

PLease tell me I am not the only one who's chi likes dead lizards and bugs and smelly stuff... :roll:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
PLease tell me I am not the only one who's chi likes dead lizards and bugs and smelly stuff... :roll:
Fizzy says to tell Gizmo he is really " proud of him " GO GIZ 8) :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I am so relieved it is not just Gizmo...silly lil boy...

My poodle never did any of that... :D :D

To top it off he keeps having tantrums when we put in his ear drops, showing fangs and all...we might just have to buy a muzzle :roll:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
No...Gizmo is not the only one. :lol: I've seen Jasmine eat dead palmetto bugs - yuck..... :roll: And she loves to try to catch the lizards we have all around the house. Once, I caught her just before she rolled on a dead bird in the back yard...my neighbor's cat had left me a present... :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I haven't seen Gadget roll in anything... I don't even think I have sen him roll... I have been trying to teach him rool over but he just lays there and looks at me like I am nuts...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
I haven't seen Gadget roll in anything... I don't even think I have sen him roll... I have been trying to teach him rool over but he just lays there and looks at me like I am nuts...

LOL put domething dead and smelly down

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Bella is in heaven when she finds some rabbit urine to roll in......talk about stinky ! She gets about 3 -4 baths a week for this reason only LOL If I see her smelling the grass I will call her and tell her no...but the temptation is just too much and she will quickly do a drop and roll.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:lol: This is some funny stuff!

Mine don't really roll in anything but like I said before Buster likes to bring me presents and quite often they are cat poop when we are outside. :roll:

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is so funny :lol: The other day my daughter was in the back yard with Artie she started screaming he has a half eaten frog in his mouth we dont know if he ate the other half :!:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Auggie always tries to roll on dead lizards and dead frogs. On a walk one morning we saw him heading for a dead mouse and stopped him. My sweet little boy can be very gross :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I have a friend that has a ranch ... Cooper LOVES it there because he gets to roll in fresh, smelly cow poops. Horse poops, pig poops, chicken poops, you name it. It's like a smorgasbord. (Maybe Lilly and Cooper could meet there for a date? :) )

We have a screened in patio on our back porch, so I'll let OmaKitty go out there in the summer because she's crazy and likes the heat. Some unsuspecting lizard or gecko will come on the patio and forget to get way up high on the wall and BAM! ... Oma's got him.

She'll bring him inside, torture him to death then hand it off to Cooper who gets all excited about getting to play with Oma's carnage. I personally believe she's waiting for the day that she can call 911 and pin the murder on Cooper before I can get to the dead lizard and toss the evidence.

·
Registered
106 Posts
smelly stuff

my girls like to roll in dead things like snells and worms too. Chassis like to eat my horse poop, but not Smidgen, she is too much of a princess for that !

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Ahhhh...as someone who lives in the country where there are nearby woods AND as someone who owns 6 grown chis....Let ME tell you about chis who roll in dead things. Dead possums. skunks, deer, rats, squirrels,,,,you name it. It always causes bath day to come around a little more often! :roll:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
OMG NASTY!!! Sadie doesn't go outside unless she's supervised because we live in a townhouse in LA. No backyard or anything! So, she's never rolled in a dead animal. She does like to roll on her nylabones... :wink: She does LOVE eating her and Ritz's poop though. YUCK! :pukeright:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
well i have a VERY giveing puppy :roll: she loves to BRING me gifts from out side mainly liveing things! :pale: so i've seen my share of frongs, bugs, things with tails you name it . i'm just dreading the day she finds a mouse/rat! :confused1:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Cooper said:
I have a friend that has a ranch ... Cooper LOVES it there because he gets to roll in fresh, smelly animal poops. Horse poops, pig poops, chicken poops, you name it. It's like a smorgasbord. (Maybe Lilly and Cooper could meet there for a date? :) )

We have a screened in patio on our back porch, so I'll let OmaKitty go out there in the summer because she's crazy and likes the heat. Some unsuspecting lizard or gecko will come on the patio and forget to get way up high on the wall and BAM! ... Oma's got him.

She'll bring him inside, torture him to death then hand it off to Cooper who gets all excited about getting to play with Oma's carnage. I personally believe she's waiting for the day that she can call 911 and pin the murder on Cooper before I can get to the dead lizard and toss the evidence.
I can just picture Oma plotting ! LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts