Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was rubbing chiwi down for her weekliy massage (hasn't had it since the night before her spay) and i can feel her microchip! it's gross! i know she is thin but when she was wet today from her bath i couldn't see ribs or anything like that and the vet said there is no concern about her weight but i didnt' think i'd be able to feel the microchip! and it doesn't bother her? how could it not if i can feel it?

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Mandi, don't worry to much... in a few months you will never know it is there... the meat and muscke will grow around it and it will be unnoticable.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Ditto all that. You can't feel Cooper's chip at all now, but he's got a little extra around that area. Plus, in the future, if someone else is rubbin on your dawg enough to feel their chips, I wouldn't let them near your dawg again. LOL

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yep, every now and then when I am massaging Angel, I will feel her chip. Kind of weird I know. Like everyone has said, after awhile, you won't notice it anymore though. :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I remember the first time I felt Elvis' chip I was terrified. Being the hypochondriac that I am, I thought it was the start of a small tumor or something. :roll: Of course when I called my vet all freaked out, he assured me that it was his microchip and nothing to worry about. And of course now I can't even feel it b/c he's gotten so much bigger. Oops. :p

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i can feel vienna's chip too , she loves her neck-massages and demands one every day ( :roll: ) i can't feel the other chips .....so i guess the muscle does indeed grow around it :wave:

kisses nat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts