Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! That looks like a great tool for outside. Cody mainly barks inside. He is able to see out because we have windows on either side of our front door. I would hate to have to cover those up. :?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mia said:
keeks started barking a few months ago, ive just discouraged it as much as possible making it clear to her that i dont like it. its not really a good idea to shout NO! tho as tehy think your joining in :lol: . I usualy distract her from it say no firmly but quitely and give her a mean look:)
every time she returns to barking i pick her up and get her to focus in me not the noise
so farits bin working (touch wood)
mia
x
Mia you are so right about shouting NO! I never realized that before until you said it. LOL! I'll try your other suggestion! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think so Emurr. They are absolutely in love with each other.
To me he is acting like a teenage boy. :roll: I think he's trying to rule the roost and protect his women. 8) Maybe he will calm down a bit after he is nuetured.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.