Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from myself and my one year old LC Tri Coloured Chi Blossom, also affectionately known as 'T' seeing as my little daughter can't pronounce 'chi.'

I'm here to suck up all the information I can on chihuahua's and everything to do with them, as well as to look at all the gorgeous chi's on here!

Rachel + Bloss ;)

X

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome!! Haha, I feel so funny saying that because I only joined 4 days ago myself! I'm Tina and Lulu is my 4yr old Chi. She is very grateful I found ya'll because she is eating yummy things she has never had before in her life!! I'm like you--I am just soaking up all the info and loving the fellowship. Most of all I LOVE the pics! Your Chi is too adorable..what a baby doll!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Rachel and Tina, welcome!!! :p
Hope you girls enjoy your stay!
I'm expecting lots of pictures from you two! ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhh lovely. Well I haven't quite worked out how to post a picture in the thread unless it's as an attachment. Is that correct?? Also, my display picture is still being moderated I think so you guys can't see that yet. Thank you, she is a cutie. All your dogs are GORGEOUS too! I'll see if I can find a way to post more pictures now! X

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Couple more pictures attached! Blossom on her first birthday and chilling in the garden! I hope you enjoy x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts