Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I apologize for being MIA for a while. I have decided to get control of my life and eat right and exercise. That has kept me off my butt and very busy. :) It is going very well.
Now for the news...I am going to Leila's breeders on wednesday to see her available Lc males. Some are ready now and some in a couple weeks. I am super super excited to see all the adorable chis. :D This is going to definitely be an important day and will determine which one I get. Unfortunately my fave she is hanging onto for the time being. But there are a couple others i'm def. liking too.
Wish me luck!! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so excited for you! I cant wait to see pics :)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Best of luck!! Glad you are making good choices in your life, too. I quit smoking, it was hard, but I am so glad I did. I am now trying to get back in shape, which is hard without a cig to smoke whenever I feel hungry. I hope you find the dog of your dreams. How very exciting!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
My sincere best wishes, Cheryl!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi looks like your doing all the things the rest of us seem to put off way to go on your health kick i hope i can get it in my head soon to get healthier im very happy for you about your health changes and on getting to meet your new baby chih send pics thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Good for you. I've recently been eating pretty bad, i need to take some inspiration from you. I can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! :) Yes i've let about 20 lbs creep on me in the last couple years. :O I've been doing atkins since may 5th and so far have lost a decent amount of weight and feel GREAT!!! Plus i'm doing my elliptical and resistance training. ***somebody's serious :D** lol
I will get pics of the pups with my phone. Hopefully they will turn out decent. :)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
sooo many things to say....
congrats on the weight lost...
welcome back to the group (I missed you an Leila)
cant' wait to see pics of 'the one'....
Exciting times, exciting times...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the new addition!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
cant wait to see the pics and well done on the wieght stuff i lost 5 stone last year being good but im putting all back on so i need to start being good again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts