Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found bailey laying on my kitchen table this afternoon sunning herself! I came walking in the room and she lazily lifted her head and looked at me with sleep glazed eyes. I promptly asked her to remove herself from my table, which she did, but I have to say she took her sweet time doing it!

Silly little chi!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, B is such a diva that she thinks she can get away with anything! I had to just laugh and shake my head. You should have seen the way she was all sprawled out too! Not a care in the world.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
But mama, that's where the sun was! LOL!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, I know I know. She looked so comfy too.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hysterical. I love it. Can't blame a girl for finding the good warm sun.
Hehee, glad you liked it! And no, you can't blame her :)

I can think of no better center piece for a table!
You are so right! I didn't think of it that way.

I wish I could have taken her pic, but my camera is mia atm.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL heather! I think you read her mind ;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
LOL. Too funny. My brother had a lab that would have given Marley (from Marley and me) a run for its money. This dog was so nice but seriously challenged the alpha role all the time. She wasn't allowed on the couch and when she got old, my brother went downstairs and there she was laying on it. Normally, she would quickly get up. He knew she was old and she had finally won when she just looked at him, raised an eyebrow like, "Are you really going to make me get down?" He let it go. LOL These dogs are so cheeky. How in the world did she get up on the table? LOL

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your brother's lab sounds so much like our old lab mix ,tanner, in regards to the getting on the chair! Too funny!

She got on the table by first jumping up on the chair. It's not the first time she's gotten on the table..maybe once or twice before, but I've never found her sleeping there before!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hahaha, kristi..you wouldn't be surprised a bit now would ya?!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts